Alpine turbo track rat(lots O pics)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • obrian
    replied
    Tabs welded to hold it in place. and then some two part epoxy to fill the gap, with white silicone over that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tanner
    replied
    Great build, man.

    Looking at your sunroof delete: Is that just the factory sunroof panel glued/epoxy'd in place? or did you weld anything?

    Leave a comment:


  • garrett
    replied
    This car is amazing, one of the very best e30s I've ever seen.

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Well my tune is not the best. Im getting tired of swapping headgaskets. So as much as I dont want a shop to tune it, it seems that is what I need to do. AAA is getting tired of my phone calls.

    Leave a comment:


  • wazzu70
    replied
    What do you need help on with the tune? Are you wanting to tune it yourself or take it somewhere?

    Im in Seattle and can offer advice and places most of the local racecars are tuned at. Unfortunately I dont know the PDX shops as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Originally posted by ButtJuice
    I wanna hear it run.
    Me too. Winter is over here in Oregon. So i gota throw another headgasket in it. 5th one since last fall. Thats with o rings and arps. This time Im going to have sombody help me with the tune on my ms2. Id like to be out using this car before I loose interest and sell it, lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • ButtJuice
    replied
    I wanna hear it run.

    Leave a comment:


  • worangejuice
    replied
    LOVE............props

    Leave a comment:


  • Cronopoulos
    replied
    So concise, it's a beautiful thing...

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Thanks guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • rob&e30
    replied
    I love this car!

    Leave a comment:


  • litu
    replied
    Awesome project soo jealous :)

    Leave a comment:


  • ZekeTheSneak
    replied
    I love it. Come to the leavenworth cruise in wa this year!

    Leave a comment:


  • NickL
    replied
    If I were to build a track e30 it would look just like this. Amazing

    Leave a comment:


  • Neil1138
    replied
    beautiful

    Leave a comment:

Working...