My 1985 325e [Picture Heavy]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wschnitz
    replied
    after it finally runs youll need to look for different wheels and tires lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    Untapped already didn't change and swapped relays and seem to fix the fuel pump issue. Now for everything else... Hahha maybe it just fried all the relays

    Leave a comment:


  • DER E30
    replied
    Untap those things you tapped to see if the problem goes away? Swap the relay with another that's the same kind to test the relay itself

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    It was the black and yellow wire, which is the tach n fuel I believe.

    Tapped Into the black And white/black.

    Would make since it was something fuel related because of the relay going bad. At least I think it went bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • DER E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Wardie
    There's power, everything worked then I tried to integrate the c104 then something didn't agree. The relays make a buzzing sound. Sounds like it's maybe not getting enough power?
    Sounds like the c104 is the problem... Recheck all the things you modded during "integration"

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    I got the one on the oil pan for sure

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    Fuses are ok, battery is fine. I'm not 100% on engine grounds. Happened late at night

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    You checked all the obvious ones? like the 2-3 engine grounds, battery, made sure all the right fuses were in, etc?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    There's power, everything worked then I tried to integrate the c104 then something didn't agree. The relays make a buzzing sound. Sounds like it's maybe not getting enough power?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Choo choo pics pls.

    But really this needs to get done, I want to be jelly.

    Leave a comment:


  • DER E30
    replied
    DOes it have power at it??

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    I mean nothing on fuse 21 works hahahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • DER E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Wardie
    I know what it supports, everything inside the car hahaha
    Sounds like you've narrowed down the problem! Seriously though, can you start unplugging things that are connected to 21?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    I know what it supports, everything inside the car hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Id start by looking to see what fuse 21 supports

    Leave a comment:

Working...