No announcement yet.

2nd e30, 87 Lachssilber Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya I have driven with those tires very impressive.

-
    Project
    Parts for Sale
    Feedback
    YouTube Channel

Comment

A better shot of the tires (also posted in the rare parts thread).

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

time to update the signature
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Some serious issues going down with the bmw so thats been put on hold while I try to figure it out. Gotta hurry though since Im moving to Montana in less than two months now. Luckily I picked up the XJ so Im not stressing about not being able to drive the e30. Butttt the negative thing is that I cant mod the XJ until I figure out what needs to be fixed on the e30.

And I was out jeeped at cars and coffee.

Comment

I miss having my e30 with me. Three months without it, Five-ish months since I last drove it.

Comment

Did you ever figure out whats wrong with it?
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

Just read through your thread, good stuff! Square headlights are definitely an acquired taste.

I was in the XJ world for a while (had four of the sumbitches). Modifying them was a blast, but they were a handful, maintenance wise.
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Hey I remember you from the Vintage this year! How could I forget the Chrysler...

Sucks to hear you've been without for so long though, I know the feel for sure.

'92 325I Vert - Always a WIP
                  '93 Honda Accord LX - Poop DD
                  '97 Yamaha XJ600S - "Halfe" Racer
                  '10 Mazdaspeed 3 - Expensive

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/e30_chef_rob

Comment

We should get together when you're back in MD and compare tunes. My car is running really well, albeit a bit rich. I tried tuning it myself and it went well for 2 weeks until one day it decided to randomly run at 18-22 AFR whenever it was just cruising and not under heavy load, lol. So back to the stock rich and safe tune.
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      Did you ever figure out whats wrong with it?
                      Nope still a turd.

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                      Just read through your thread, good stuff! Square headlights are definitely an acquired taste.

I was in the XJ world for a while (had four of the sumbitches). Modifying them was a blast, but they were a handful, maintenance wise.
                      Thanks, death wobble has been cured (for now) so that is all good.

Originally posted by E30CCARob View Post
                      Hey I remember you from the Vintage this year! How could I forget the Chrysler...

Sucks to hear you've been without for so long though, I know the feel for sure.
                      I wish I could make it to some more NCE30 events.

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                      We should get together when you're back in MD and compare tunes. My car is running really well, albeit a bit rich. I tried tuning it myself and it went well for 2 weeks until one day it decided to randomly run at 18-22 AFR whenever it was just cruising and not under heavy load, lol. So back to the stock rich and safe tune.
                      We can try lol. Ill be back for about three weeks so thatll give us time to get together, and Ill be able to give you back your lights.

Comment

Missed my chance for a true yearly post by a couple days now. No real car update just yet but only the chance to say something will happen before January 1st 2018.

In the meantime, here's what Ive been up to...

And what you people actually care to see... (old pics I found)

Comment

Euro bumpers delivered. M20 being picked up on Thursday. Operation "Make it to the Picnic 2018" is in full swing!

Comment

Comment

Sparking things back up, Bring her back to life!

Comment

What’s happening with the M20? Are you swapping back to a 2.5L?
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X