No announcement yet.

My 1988 e30 325ix - Garage'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got something in the mail I've been wanting for a good amount of time now (ever since seeing Nandos build tbh). Should be getting these sorted soon. I think the rates on the spring are 375f/525r. Should be good for street driving with the occasional spirited driving. Anyway, I'm excited. I have the Koni shocks to go with them as well.

Comment

Got some more goodies in the mail today. This car is shaping up slowly.

Comment

Awsome build!
        BMW E30 M3 - S50B32
        www.e30.is

Comment

The new headlights look amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
            The new headlights look amazing!
            Thanks Mike!

Comment

Originally posted by Mazi! View Post
              Awsome build!
              Thank you! Can't wait to lower it.

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
                Got some more goodies in the mail today. This car is shaping up slowly.

DEPO? Looks great
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  DEPO? Looks great
                  Yes they are DEPO. I actually already put lamin-x yellow over them, but I will wait till the car is lowered to take a better picture.

Comment

At least get out there and give us another snow pic! ... Take advantage of that ride height while you still have it

Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      At least get out there and give us another snow pic! ... Take advantage of that ride height while you still have it
                      I'd love to! Utah has been so dry this winter though. Seems like right now is our first snowstorm of the season down here in the valley. I'm not gonna slam it, but try to just balance out this crazy rake and wheel gap. I'm getting too old for a slammed car. I need one that doesn't require me to slam on my brakes anytime there is any type of dip in the road. Here is a pic if our conditions last week.

Comment

Why isn't this thing lowered yet
                        Originally posted by Sonny
                        I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                          Why isn't this thing lowered yet
                          Soon. I gotta take everything apart. Remove the entire hub assembly, cut off the perches and weld in new ones then paint it and put it back together. I was looking at it last night and realized how much work it is going to be. I'm ready though.

Comment

Here is a recent front end picture from yesterday. I am wondering if anyone can give me some direction. I am having the hardest time finding wheels in the size and offset I need/want. Does anyone have websites to look? I want something new. I really wanted to get some 7Twenty Wheels - Style51, but the offset is et20 and on an ix, although it's possible, it's pretty stance boi and would require fender rolling, etc. I'm not in the mood for that. Anything in the ET30 realm is doable though. Thank you.

Comment

I think your car would look great with the 16” Alpina Reps now being sold by ClassicEuroParts, IE, and a few other places.

16x7, et28. They’re calling you

1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                              1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Been working on coilovers the last little while. It has never been my plan to slam it down to the ground, but something a little better than 4x4 status is really nice. I've only swapped out the front. I also found some e28 UUC adjustable endlinks for a killer deal here locally that worked out perfectly! I also am replacing my front driveshaft seal coming off the transfer case and that's why there aren't any good pictures of the cars height. I'll post some beautiful pics when I can.

Comment

Working...
                                X