R3VLimited and it's members sucks fat dicks ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jasonbk
    replied
    I won't say anything then.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    So when ya'll coming out to Idaho?

    Leave a comment:


  • itsmadmax
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    OP. Certified fuckboy.
    If everyone watched their mouth, that'd be great. Please don't say a word on here when you can't say it in person.

    Leave a comment:


  • Northern
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    This paint scheme is amazing and original. I've never seen anything like it, but I bet if you wanted to be even more original, you'd rub down the body with used diesel oil to give it that patina and finish that is so original and never done in the 80's BMW world.
    ;D



    Originally posted by rturbo 930
    Your car looks bad, and you should feel bad.

    +1 for ban.
    Originally posted by LJ851
    Those two quotes pretty much sum it up.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Quoted entire OP for when OP goes all "MODZ PLS DELEAT" on us.....

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    OP. Certified fuckboy.

    Belina's got the only "cool" unpainted E30.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    I stripped my car to bare metal for paint with a Disc sander and 80 grit paper to keep it from rusting...


    I don't even.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    But really OP. Mail me that spoiler now before you ruin it.

    Leave a comment:


  • blck325is
    replied
    Your car, your choice. As long as you make sure the drivetrain bits are sorted and you swap something monstrous into that engine bay I could care less. Now, more updates.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    I'm not sure if you're aware eh, but native residents of the Pacific NorthWest don't speak with a drawl eh. People from the South East portion of the United States typically speak like that eh.
    Ain't dat derr a fact eh!

    Lookey like dem north westerners got dur native tongue grinded off eh
    media blastin is whatyall shoulda coulda done der eh

    Figuratively

    Leave a comment:


  • Young Version
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    I think it's fascinating how so many people are really getting their jimmy's rustled by this kid.

    is it their car?
    no?
    solution, move on.

    will it or does it affect their health?
    no?
    solution, move on.






    There ARE some really nice E30's still out there, this guy is doing whatever he pleases...
    you don't like it?
    tough titties.

    it's certainly not my style, or 'thing' so to speak but what makes the world an interesting and exciting place to live is infact DIVERSTY







    'Murika
    I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying this thread. The "I was just prepping it for paint!" excuse is gold.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    I stripped my car to bare metal for paint with a Disc sander and 80 grit paper to keep it from rusting i did nothing but sand it again with different grits as long as its in a garage it will just be surface rust which comes right off with 120 grit and leaves nice bare clean smooth metal underneath.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    you literally weren't speaking.

    Figuratively speaking, I'd need to travel over 3000miles to hear your cousin' humpin' drawl literally speak.

    I'm not sure if you're aware eh, but native residents of the Pacific NorthWest don't speak with a drawl eh. People from the South East portion of the United States typically speak like that eh.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    IMO this is just as bad as kids plasti-dipping/vinyl wrapping everything and anything.

    shortcuts to achieve a look of horrific results, in which you put forth tremendous efforts to achieve a distressed "no fucks given" look.

    the ultimate in hipster irony.
    Now that you mention it, I'm surprised Rusty fanboi didn't just plastidip the car.

    Another nail in the "prepping for paint" rat rod coffin.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    IMO this is just as bad as kids plasti-dipping/vinyl wrapping everything and anything.

    shortcuts to achieve a look of horrific results, in which you put forth tremendous efforts to achieve a distressed "no fucks given" look.

    the ultimate in hipster irony.

    Leave a comment:

Working...