R3VLimited and it's members sucks fat dicks ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • itsmadmax
    replied
    lol the amount of butthurt and hate is sky rocket here! You guys are pathetic. I guess I troll the best! I need an award. The paint wasn't actually flawless and some spots needed redoing, instead of partial fixes I decided I should get it resprayed and since there I might as well get a color change. None of the body shops I talked to would strip the car to bare metal and if they did they asked for crazy $$! In the end, I agreed with a body shop that if I prep the car myself they would get the rest done. So now the car is being done the right way. Oh yea about those graphics... I have always wanted to see how the tiger shark would look on a vert and I'm actually digging it although all that is just me messing around while prepping the body for paint.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nats88M3
    replied
    Maybe he is just messing with us and he is prepping it for a full respray? After all its RUST FREE!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • einhander
    replied
    Bump

    Leave a comment:


  • dothadance
    replied
    `

    Leave a comment:


  • MPLFoster
    replied
    neat spoiler..

    Leave a comment:


  • fanofe30s
    replied
    In reverse, the progress would make it one of the best saves on r3v.

    Leave a comment:


  • tom d
    replied
    ^ hell, I'd trade him my 9/10s M3!

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    I guess it's about what I have and what you don't..
    You're absolutely right

    I'll trade you my Ferrari for your vert
    Last edited by shameson; 09-24-2014, 08:11 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • AWDBOB
    replied




    OP, Got a DIY for that kustom oil kooler m0d?

    Leave a comment:


  • TheTacoMan
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    I don't understand why everyone is giving a ton of fucks when I didn't give a single one doing this. I guess it's about what I have and what you don't... I have always had clean cars and still have another clean E30 vert and a mint E39 M5. If you read my post you would have known how I got this car and why I don't really care about fucking it up. I didn't feel like dealing with a rotten cheese so yes I ruined a clean one instead! The car didn't have a spec of rust by the way, let me rub that in. And yes I know WWII these has been done a million fucking times but how many is there on a vert with crash bars and a roll cage. I should have named the thread "drift build" and it would have definitely changed the opinions.

    Leave a comment:


  • A.LACK
    replied
    I like it. It needs to be lower and have a more agressive wheel set up to really pull it off though.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    I have a car with no rust and no paint does that make me special to?

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    Just noticed he didn't delete the photos so Slammins quote still stands. Oh well, there they are if he does

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    Wow he really tried to pull a fast one on us. We're too clever. Hehe snort!

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    Not so fast, OP.

    Before:




    After:










    And OP, if you really don't care then why edit the thread to remove butt raping of clean car?

    Leave a comment:

Working...