R3VLimited and it's members sucks fat dicks ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cabriolet
    replied
    Trina be a Rusty.

    needs moar bolder.

    +1 for BAN

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    Well the new thread title is more eye-catching than the old one...

    Leave a comment:


  • efficient
    replied
    wow i don't like verts but you fucked that car up.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    I guess it's about what I have and what you don't...
    After this comment I am going to have to motion that we move your banning to the floor for a full vote....

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    I guess it's about what I have and what you don't

    Leave a comment:


  • AwakenNoMore
    replied
    i can't say i condone you doing what you did to the paint, but it is your car. If you like it that is all that matters

    Leave a comment:


  • francogt1
    replied
    what the actual fuck

    Leave a comment:


  • dirtbag30
    replied
    Originally posted by walktheboard
    I have shitty paint, I would have gladly traded you.
    agree with the motion to ban
    same here. would have traded my car, with the swap in it. i would love to have a car with good paint.

    this is why clean e30s are expensive and hard to find.

    Leave a comment:


  • rturbo 930
    replied
    Your car looks bad, and you should feel bad.

    +1 for ban.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    I don't understand why everyone is giving a ton of fucks when I didn't give a single one doing this. I guess it's about what I have and what you don't... I have always had clean cars and still have another clean E30 vert and a mint E39 M5. If you read my post you would have known how I got this car and why I don't really care about fucking it up. I didn't feel like dealing with a rotten cheese so yes I ruined a clean one instead! The car didn't have a spec of rust by the way, let me rub that in. And yes I know WWII these has been done a million fucking times but how many is there on a vert with crash bars and a roll cage. I should have named the thread "drift build" and it would have definitely changed the opinions.
    it looks like shit, and this is coming from a person whose e30 never had paint.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andy.B
    replied
    Originally posted by dirty30
    I was j/k

    move to ban?
    Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0
    ^ No. Move to ban OP. Fivetoes got banned for ruining a hood ffs.
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Second.
    I fourth the motion. Ban.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    I started with a rust free shell for my rat rod...just saying ;) It is your car, so do whatever you want. I still think it is dumb you did it to a vert, a car that has comfort wrote all over it. Even with your updated signature, it still does not look aggressive at all. Should have stopped RIGHT before you sanded the nice paint and flipped it then bought a 2/4door and did all of this to it.

    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    I guess it's about what I have and what you don't...
    This remark just tells me you're full of yourself.
    Last edited by F34R; 09-22-2014, 12:00 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • camshaftgsxr
    replied
    Originally posted by st1g
    second.
    in

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    I don't understand why everyone is giving a ton of fucks when I didn't give a single one doing this. I guess it's about what I have and what you don't... I have always had clean cars and still have another clean E30 vert and a mint E39 M5. If you read my post you would have known how I got this car and why I don't really care about fucking it up. I didn't feel like dealing with a rotten cheese so yes I ruined a clean one instead! The car didn't have a spec of rust by the way, let me rub that in. And yes I know WWII these has been done a million fucking times but how many is there on a vert with crash bars and a roll cage. I should have named the thread "drift build" and it would have definitely changed the opinions.
    LOL not really. Still ruining a "clean car". Doesn't matter how you got it. Should have seen it as a deal, not "Oh I'm gonna take this clean car and five finger fist fuck it all up.

    Could have flipped the car and made a fat profit, but not anymore.

    Leave a comment:

Working...