• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pootis View Post
    Get megasquirt and tune it out

i have mega squirt. well cool to know here we go
    8)8)

Comment

little update. been driving the car, been running good, other then little spark blowout on top of 4th and 5 th gear. but running strong. no leaks best of all lol. been slowly fixing and cleaning up the bay, still not where i want it to be at.... anyways. enjoy

and as the car sits now! haven't had the time to get to the body work yet but will soon with a very cool silver again. i like the silver but will be satin and a pearl on it. but still debating if i will be leaving the exterior alone or wide body. but leaning more to the stock maybe flares of some sort...
      and some photoshop fun on photo bucket lol...

8)8)

Comment

Are you bumpers quick release? car looks great man!
        sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
          Are you bumpers quick release? car looks great man!
          yes they are! just two metal brackets and a door hinge spring just need to send them to chrome to be complete and clean.
          8)8)

Comment

Does your hood not shut all the way on purpose or clearance issues?
            sigpic

Comment

Does your hood not shut all the way on purpose or clearance issues?
              it shuts perfectly fine i added spacers to rise it up some, i did rise the engine by an inch. to get that oil pan to sit higher... i busted it once very easy so i made my own motor mounts out of full aluminum and sized them to my taste. and also using the hood up some so hot air can escape easy...

this is what they look like.

8)8)

Comment

Very cool, this was my solution for the hot air!

sigpic

Comment

Very cool, this was my solution for the hot air!

i want/wanted lol can't decide what i want to do with the hood. but i love yours, i have the same idea but both sides of the hood and maybe the middle too... but that's only if i go with an aggressive look... i want to keep the clean look too. thats why i didn't go with hood pins like i was going too. this built got cut short, i was doing something like yours, caged and all fd ready, but a switch on carreers turn my life around so i just decided to finish the car as it was. so just got boosted m20 cleaned up and paint and interior. done sadly :(
                  8)8)

Comment

went out last night to a local meet and got some shots taken by marc. enjoy. i think he got some videos so i hope i can get them.

8)8)

Comment

been debating on a wheel set up before doing paint... what you guys think would look cool on this? keeping it a drift car/show car. if i stay on this set up i plan on dropping rear by 1 1/2 inch to level the front and rear...
                      also started to order parts for the interior hoping to have it done sometime soon....
                      8)8)

Comment

today i added some more gold to the engine lol bling!! not enough time in my hands to do everything at once :(

8)8)

Comment

cleaned up brake fluid bottle and replaced seals and cleaned up all in there...

and took a drive, here is a vid.. 4th to 5th gear pulls 9 PSI... im having issues with spark blow out up top of fourth and fifth.i cant really go past 6000 rpm, because it starts to like struggle to fight its way up.... i replaced rotor, plugs igntion coil etc.. only thing i have left is spark plug wires, hope thats it... if not then i guess wasted spark.. any advise?

8)8)

Comment

8)8)

Comment

Originally posted by e30 power View Post

and took a drive, here is a vid.. 4th to 5th gear pulls 9 PSI... im having issues with spark blow out up top of fourth and fifth.i cant really go past 6000 rpm, because it starts to like struggle to fight its way up.... i replaced rotor, plugs igntion coil etc.. only thing i have left is spark plug wires, hope thats it... if not then i guess wasted spark.. any advise?
                              What are you running for plugs and gap?

Have you ran a datalog and make sure it isn't losing sync? Sometime the CPS gap will make it like a rev limiter, you need to loosen the CPS hold it towards the timing wheel and re-tighen.
                              My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
                              4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Originally posted by whodwho View Post
                                What are you running for plugs and gap?

Have you ran a datalog and make sure it isn't losing sync? Sometime the CPS gap will make it like a rev limiter, you need to loosen the CPS hold it towards the timing wheel and re-tighen.

no i have not ran datalog to it...guess i will do that next, and ill try the cps see if it does anything... by this cps prices, all I'm doing is loosing the crank position sensor and re tie it correctly? or am i doing something else with it?

i sent you an email also, your work on the edu is awesome, thank you again
                                8)8)

Comment

Working...
                                X