No announcement yet.

Took me a over a year, but I finally got my first e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the hood from ECS Tuning, i wanted to make sure i didn't miss out on one before they quit making them.
    First e30 - 1991 318i 4 door

Comment

Cant wait to see how it fits, My current hood one needs hours of fitment and resin work to look decent... When I opened the box, I still dont understand why they arnt significanly more.. .

Nice, I got mine from turner...

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
      @Zakspeed_US

Comment

What brand is your current hood that needs all that work for a proper fit?
        I was going to order from turner also but I had a few things on the ecs cart that i wanted to combine for shipping.
        First e30 - 1991 318i 4 door

Comment

I just try and still support "Turner" , They can order you anything on the ECS side..

Guy outside of Nashville, Tn. Axis of power, used to do carbon for champ car. Its nicely constructed with Kevlar honeycomb center, Monel rivets for the self-Locking floating nut mounting plates, He gave me titanium hardware but it was all to short. A few of the detail parts I didn't like, but its more of a "racecar" part and doesn't have the fit and finish the Karbonius has..

Both hoods are 11lbs or so.. I haven't had the karbonius on the scales yet. The Axis hood maybe heavier with clear on it after finished. I haven't checked which is stronger yet.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
          @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
          X