No announcement yet.

my 95 e34 m sport / all black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interior looks never sat in, cluster lcd works like new, id love to toss some contours on it, i will upload some interior pics later

Comment

Originally posted by brax View Post
      gotcha , yeah i was told on the fb group its just a sport and not a m/sport.. i'm itching towards removing the stickers at least the M power for sure.. id rather have some silver contours , ill wait for a deal on some, do the e36 contours fit fine? i know theyre staggered
      offsets are too high. would need spacers to run them.

Comment

Cool man. Start bringing it back to some clean, classy looks it deserves. Remove stickers. Dark tint.. best way to do that I learned is with a steamer. The shark steamer is handheld, all in one and made tint removal on my E38 about a 45 minute job.

I look forward to seeing the interior.
        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by brax View Post
          gotcha , yeah i was told on the fb group its just a sport and not a m/sport.. i'm itching towards removing the stickers at least the M power for sure.. id rather have some silver contours , ill wait for a deal on some, do the e36 contours fit fine? i know theyre staggered
          It's not a Sport either. All 6spd 540i come with the sport suspension and sport seats standard. Officially there was no M Sport package. However, 540i Sport came with a package that was known as M Sport in other markets.

Here is the 540i Sport that was available with manual and automatic transmission.

Comment

Do I haz M-Sport :-?

Founder @ Maintenr. Take control of your vehicle maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by Aleksey View Post
              I think the M-Sport models have the mirrors as shown in that picture above. They pop up on the SF Bay Area craigslist with some regularity, I am tempted every time.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
              Transaction feedback
              - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                I think the M-Sport models have the mirrors as shown in that picture above. They pop up on the SF Bay Area craigslist with some regularity, I am tempted every time.
                Yeah... I backed into garage 'fast' to impress somebody and beheaded my left side mirror.

Also not sure if something was off on my end but they were not heated either; the ones I have now are.

Founder @ Maintenr. Take control of your vehicle maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by Aleksey View Post
                  Your bumper is wrong for an M-Sport, so I guess not.

Comment

Honestly stickers and tint are so minor! You could take care of all that in half an afternoon if you wanted to. How does it run, most importantly?

Comment

Working...
                    X