Originally posted by formyhealth View Post
      I made some fuel line brackets Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
      3d printed right? what fuel line size are you going to use

Comment

Originally posted by hkv View Post

3d printed right? what fuel line size are you going to use
        Yup! using them for 3/8ths fuel line

Comment

Good to see how you did the strut towers, I did the same and was concerned that I'd fucked it
          sigpic

(clicky on piccy to get to thread)

Comment

Originally posted by econti View Post
            Good to see how you did the strut towers, I did the same and was concerned that I'd fucked it
            The convertible reinforcement gussets? Yeah that's the only way it seemed like they were going to work. At least they are in there solidly. Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Got a really nice "tucked" radiator and fan shroud combo from chase bays, shouldn't have to worry about cooling now. Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by formyhealth View Post
                Got a really nice "tucked" radiator and fan shroud combo from chase bays, shouldn't have to worry about cooling now. Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
                what size is that? 22-24x20x3?

Comment

I'll measure it when I get home, it's a dual pass radiator and a thiiiick boi. Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty damn close, 22×17×3 Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you take a photo from the bay side? I'm interested to see how far into the bay it protrudes with the shrouds on.

I made my own but it is similar in proportions.

Comment

i'm also curious. the pictures they provide on the website aren't the best. It looks like it sit inside the front reinforcement, yea? does it give you more space compared to stock?

Comment

Here's a view from the bay side, protrudes about 1.5" Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
                            i'm also curious. the pictures they provide on the website aren't the best. It looks like it sit inside the front reinforcement, yea? does it give you more space compared to stock?
                            Originally posted by e30mclow View Post
                            Can you take a photo from the bay side? I'm interested to see how far into the bay it protrudes with the shrouds on. I made my own but it is similar in proportions.
                            For sure I uploaded one, its quite a bit more room, I'll take another from the top once I put it back in Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Painted the bay so I can get the brake lines and fuel lines installed, then the engine. No where near perfect but it's a racecar after all. Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

looking good! that horizontal line under the shock tower is a bitch to stitch/spot. I had issues on mine too lol.
                                89 325i 4dr s52
                                02 BMW 525iT m54b30/manual swapped (daily) *sold*
                                21' Toyota Tacoma TRD OR 4x4 6 speed Manual

Comment

Working...
                                X