No announcement yet.

formyhealth - 1991 318is Build Thread - now with 1000% more 1JZ-GTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More fuel ASAP they rip so hard, a bud had one with 330rwkw (550hp?) and it was unsafely fast but so much damn fun
    sigpic

(clicky on piccy to get to thread)

Comment

Originally posted by econti View Post
      More fuel ASAP they rip so hard, a bud had one with 330rwkw (550hp?) and it was unsafely fast but so much damn fun
      300 wheel in this car is so fast already! But I will be buying larger injectors and hooking up my flex fuel sensor to see what the stock turbo can dish out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, now it’s “officially” a track car, there is a whole bunch of work between my last update so the tl;dr is: Full cage Redone adjustable steering column BC racing DS coilovers Professional race alignment and corner balance New tires (Yokohama Advan A052) FIC 1100cc injectors Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it as fun as you hoped?
          sigpic

Comment

Is it as fun as you hoped?
            Heck to the yes! Probably more fun 😀

Comment

Originally posted by formyhealth View Post
              Heck to the yes! Probably more fun 😀
              That sentence alone makes it all worth it
              sigpic

Comment

this car must rip. there's a few 1j swapped e36 (single turbo) that show up at local events and they RIP HARD. awesome setup man!
                89 325i 4dr s52
                02 BMW 525iT m54b30/manual swapped (daily) *sold*
                21' Toyota Tacoma TRD OR 4x4 6 speed Manual

Comment

That sentence alone makes it all worth it
                  Thank you it was a lot of hard work and really proud to have just persevered and came out the other end with a working thing.

Comment

Originally posted by s14brent View Post
                    this car must rip. there's a few 1j swapped e36 (single turbo) that show up at local events and they RIP HARD. awesome setup man!
                    Totally it does! I had it corner balanced and on the fancy scales it suggested that it's 2690 with me and 3/4 tank of fuel, tomorrow it gets tuned on flex fuel and the new 1100cc injectors, it should make some more jam. Thank you!

Comment

This is so cool.

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
                        This is so cool.
                        I appreciate it I like it too 😊

Comment

Originally posted by formyhealth View Post

Totally it does! I had it corner balanced and on the fancy scales it suggested that it's 2690 with me and 3/4 tank of fuel, tomorrow it gets tuned on flex fuel and the new 1100cc injectors, it should make some more jam. Thank you!
                          Just to note, mine with full interior, full tank of gas and me in it was 2984 lbs, so you've got some savings for sure.
                          My CD009 likely accounts for 150 of the delta.

Comment

Originally posted by e30mclow View Post
                            Just to note, mine with full interior, full tank of gas and me in it was 2984 lbs, so you've got some savings for sure. My CD009 likely accounts for 150 of the delta.
                            Shoot! That’s nearly 300lbs, pretty happy about that :)

Comment

Working...
                            X