A few shots of the M

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Widm3r
    Vlad did you get the same ebay lm's as chucko?

    Painting them nogaro defienetely makes them look business!

    Widmer
    I got mine from modbargains

    BTW are you coming to the next Sunday meet in Edgewater, NJ ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Widm3r
    replied
    Vlad did you get the same ebay lm's as chucko?

    Painting them nogaro defienetely makes them look business!

    Widmer

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    paint them nogaro silver, they will look much better

    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    replied
    Not sure what filters were used, my buddy took the photos.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Solid car.

    I suspect a polarizer filter was used in the original set of pictures. No?

    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    replied
    Thanks for all of the positive comments guys. I still have the EVO 3 wheels and will likely change back to them for driving schools and such. The wheels are 20mm offset 18x8 front with 225/35/18 and 18x9 rear with 235/35/18. They are BBS LM replica's called ALT Tangent obtained from ebay. If I get an opportunity for some real LM's with correct offset, I'd jump on that. When I get the new springs I'll post up some better pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonathan M3
    replied
    Looks good, but I liked the evo 3 wheels better. The spokes on brand of LM replicas never looked right to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • sticksdaman
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Damn, those are seriously HOT. Get that car lowered, for sure. Then, she will be perrrrrfect.
    word

    Leave a comment:


  • Funkmasta
    replied
    Ivo, I like ya, but please review R3Vs ebay policy :D

    Leave a comment:


  • ivo316
    replied
    Look at this. Its in San Pedro CA :)

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-E...spagenameZWDVW

    Leave a comment:


  • Funkmasta
    replied
    Originally posted by Widm3r
    I would love a glass moonroof, where can you get one?

    I was under the impression they are real lm's, but i could be mistaken.
    They pop up from time to time. If you can find a nice one in the $400-$500 range, snag it. If you want one in the $550-$600 range, they are not all that hard to find. I have one in my M3 and it is the second best mod I have done. (after my Leather Ebrake handle of course) haha...

    Leave a comment:


  • Widm3r
    replied
    Originally posted by Funkmasta
    A glass moonroof would complement your car greatly. :)
    Lookin good
    I would love a glass moonroof, where can you get one?

    I was under the impression they are real lm's, but i could be mistaken.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funkmasta
    replied
    A glass moonroof would complement your car greatly. :)
    Lookin good

    Leave a comment:


  • sdcabrio
    replied
    Are those Replica LM's? Are they staggered? Where did you get 'em?

    edit: I see in the middle pic they are staggered, cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Damn, those are seriously HOT. Get that car lowered, for sure. Then, she will be perrrrrfect.

    Leave a comment:

Working...