A few shots of the M

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    Nothing.

    Nice M by the way and back OT. Everyone knows Vlad's car is the pimp.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    wheels made a huge difference, car looks very nice !

    I would just add 10 or 15 mm spacers for the more aggressive stance (it seems the offest on those rims is just a bit off) and lower her a bit, otherwise - perfect ! (love the Eurosmiley 2!)

    Make sure to join s14.net !

    you want this stance for more thumbs up !






    bmwm3n528 - what's wrong with the Gourney Flip ?

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Originally posted by uofom3
    and the e2 aero...
    Agreed.

    Nice to see a modded E30 M3 without a Gurney flap.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Originally posted by chucko
    Hmmm, the guy I bought it from was named Kurt. Are you aware of the history of this car? No plans to sell at the moment, still trying to get it perfect. There's lots more money to be spent here.;)
    No, Ted has a car very much like it (he posted in this thread earlier uofom3). Very very hot car!

    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    replied
    Originally posted by Jean
    Awesome, welcome to the r3v ! Everytime I see e30m3 I keep telling myself that I must get one :(
    Thanks, but I've been here for a while, just don't post much:-)

    Originally posted by dude8383
    wow, do you still have those rims?! they look really good!

    car looks hot as well..
    That's funny, because when I bought the car, the wheels were the only thing I really didn't like, but since I've changed them, the car doesn't seem to get the thumbs up it used to........ Go figure.
    Yes I still have the old rims. Not sure what to do with them yet. Probably sell them soon.

    Originally posted by e30sd
    mission bay (ski beach?)
    Yes, the shots were taken at Mission Bay Park and Dana Landing.

    Originally posted by DarkWing6
    I was wondering when Ted sold his car at first. :D

    Beautiful car. I love every aspect of it. Don't touch it, just drive it.


    EDIT - And if you ever decide to sell let me know. ;)
    Hmmm, the guy I bought it from was named Kurt. Are you aware of the history of this car? No plans to sell at the moment, still trying to get it perfect. There's lots more money to be spent here.;)

    Leave a comment:


  • drifty340i
    replied
    Very nice !

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    I was wondering when Ted sold his car at first. :D

    Beautiful car. I love every aspect of it. Don't touch it, just drive it.


    EDIT - And if you ever decide to sell let me know. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30sd
    replied
    mission bay (ski beach?)

    Leave a comment:


  • 88325isboy
    replied
    So clean!

    Leave a comment:


  • craig4ie
    replied
    I want that!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    great looking car

    Leave a comment:


  • TUD
    replied
    Looks great! Makes me miss mine.

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    wow, do you still have those rims?! they look really good!

    car looks hot as well..

    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwm3n528
    Very nice!

    Looks like a very fresh example, from what the pictures reveal.
    Thanks, it still needs some work especially in the engine compartment, but there's time.

    Originally posted by uofom3
    i love the wheels (go figure) - and the e2 aero... well done!
    Thanks, by your sig it looks like you have the same wheels. Yes I think the E2 look is just as nice as the E3 look.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Awesome, welcome to the r3v ! Everytime I see e30m3 I keep telling myself that I must get one :(

    Leave a comment:

Working...