A few shots of the M

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • chucko
    replied
    Originally posted by JJe30
    Looks good. How many miles and what'd you get it for?
    Now at about 78,600. Guy wanted 14K, I got it for just over 13K. Plus I had to pay about 1K for shipping. This is how it looked when I got it.

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    i love the wheels (go figure) - and the e2 aero... well done!

    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    replied
    Originally posted by golde30
    sweet! are those nogaro weaves? looks clean as hell. good shit.
    Thanks. Yes they are Evo3 wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Very nice!

    Looks like a very fresh example, from what the pictures reveal.

    Leave a comment:


  • JJe30
    replied
    Looks good. How many miles and what'd you get it for?

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    sweet! are those nogaro weaves? looks clean as hell. good shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    started a topic A few shots of the M

    A few shots of the M

    When I first joined this site I was E30less and miserable. My previous E30 was a 325i that my mom bought brand new in 1987. I inherited the car and drove it til the timing belt snapped and caused significant engine damage. I ended up donating the car to charity in 2003 (due to a lack of funds and no place to park the car) but vowed to have another E30 at some point. When I started looking again I wanted a 325is in halfway decent shape with relatively low mileage......ofcourse all of the ones I saw made dog shit look like cupcakes. So I started thinking about an M3 but didn't think I could afford one in really good shape. I found this one out of state and had to have it. I did a PPI and carfax which showed no major issues, so I bit the bullet and purchased the car. So far, I'm not dissapointed.

    Here's a few shots.






    A few more shots here:
Working...