A few shots of the M

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ///M0F01SD
    replied
    Originally posted by chucko
    haha
    IIRC Rey you got two sets.... any pics yet? I'd love to see them in the car.
    :up:

    They're not in the cars quite yet:(. My work schedule has been hectic lately plus I'm still waiting on a few more interior items and the wheels are still being sorted out.

    I'm glad you got yours in though they look really good in your car.

    Rey
    BTW-Ben I did have a set of SRDs recovered in tan leather from my friends shop here in SD (Chula Vista actually). I don't know if those are the ones you were referring to.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    I had KDW-2s on the WEDs and I like them quite a bit.

    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Carufel
    replied
    Originally posted by ///M0F01SD
    Nice job Terrance. Those seats really compliment your car, but then again everything else you've done complements it. And yes there were 2 other guys from SD that got in on the seat GB.;)

    Here's the link Ben:


    Rey
    BTW-the GB got revived but not sure how many sets are still available.
    Holy shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    replied
    Originally posted by ///M0F01SD
    And yes there were 2 other guys from SD that got in on the seat GB.;)
    haha
    IIRC Rey you got two sets.... any pics yet? I'd love to see them in the car.
    :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • ///M0F01SD
    replied
    Originally posted by chucko
    Thanks fellas, the seats really complete the interior.
    No the seats were done in Germany. I got in on a group buy posted on S14.net. The guy had 10 sets he was recovering. AFAIK there are two other guys from San Diego that got in on the group buy. I can't say it enough, the guy did a top notch job.
    .
    Nice job Terrance. Those seats really compliment your car, but then again everything else you've done complements it. And yes there were 2 other guys from SD that got in on the seat GB.;)

    Here's the link Ben:


    Rey
    BTW-the GB got revived but not sure how many sets are still available.
    Last edited by ///M0F01SD; 07-06-2007, 02:02 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30devo
    replied
    Originally posted by chucko
    I hate the way they look, but other than that I really like the traction and feel. I haven't done any driving events or anything, but I've pushed them on some tight turns and they haven't let me down. For the price I think they are a quality tire.
    thank you sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    replied
    Originally posted by e30devo
    how do you like the tires on the evo wheels?? bfgoodrich kdw 2s right? i was thinking about getting a set and was wondering what your opinion on them is.
    I hate the way they look, but other than that I really like the traction and feel. I haven't done any driving events or anything, but I've pushed them on some tight turns and they haven't let me down. For the price I think they are a quality tire.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30devo
    replied
    how do you like the tires on the evo wheels?? bfgoodrich kdw 2s right? i was thinking about getting a set and was wondering what your opinion on them is.

    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    replied
    Thanks fellas, the seats really complete the interior.

    Originally posted by Ben Carufel
    Did you have the seats done locally here in San Diego?
    No the seats were done in Germany. I got in on a group buy posted on S14.net. The guy had 10 sets he was recovering. AFAIK there are two other guys from San Diego that got in on the group buy. I can't say it enough, the guy did a top notch job.

    Originally posted by Ben Carufel
    EDIT: BTW, my new condo is about 1/2 mile up the hill from USD. You live nearby?
    That's not a bad area to live in, plenty of nice looking catholic school girls around. No I don't live near there anymore, I used to live off of Clairemont Drive but now I live in lemon grove.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Carufel
    replied
    Did you have the seats done locally here in San Diego?

    EDIT: BTW, my new condo is about 1/2 mile up the hill from USD. You live nearby?

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    very very nice!!!

    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    so very nice. I want your seats so bad!

    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    replied
    Got some new seats in the car. Original Recaro SR's recovered from an E30 M3 Sport Evo. The guy did a great job recovering them.



    Also put the sport Evo wheels back on for now.



    My photography skills suck, but I like the background.

    Leave a comment:


  • AdamF 88iS
    replied
    I usually hate weave wheels, but I like those on your car.

    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    replied
    Got mine from eurowheelsusa. I think they are the same though. I really do want to paint them, but I want to paint them black. I have nogaro centers on my Evo3 wheels. How did you paint them? How many coats and what type of paint?

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:

Working...