A few shots of the M

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Widm3r
    replied
    Very nice choice on rims. You never can go wrong with a solid bbs rim. Say no to wheel gap, and get your car tucking.

    Widmer

    Leave a comment:


  • KangamangusDriver
    replied
    Wow


    Very nice find!!

    Leave a comment:


  • FrustratedMunky
    replied
    Looks damn good, good job.

    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    replied
    A few shots with the new 18" wheels. When I put the wheels on it became obvious to me that it needs to be lowered more. I'll be putting on some H&R race springs soon.



    Leave a comment:


  • trent
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by chucko
    ^^^That's why Vlad says they're fucked up. haha

    wwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttt ttttt??


    haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    replied
    ^^^That's why Vlad says they're fucked up. haha

    Leave a comment:


  • trent
    Guest replied
    wait a minute...i put the wheels on that car!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by chucko
    Thanks man. I actually wanted the cecotto wheels initially, but couldn't get a new set, so I had to settle for the e3 wheels. After having these for a while they've grown on me, the nogaro centers are a really nice touch. I wish bmw had gone the next step and made them in 17" though.
    As for the smilleys, no they are not hellas, they are depos. I actually purchased a set of hella clears, but when they got here they were smoked. The company told me hella doesn't make them in clear anymore. I still have the smoked, and I'll put them on when I eliminate the fogs. I kinda like the clear look for now.
    yup, Hella wierdly doesnt make the clear smileys anymore.

    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeedler
    Car looks great. and I agree, the wheels that were on that car when you bought it were terrible. Very nice choice in wheels you picked for the orig. look, and the people that were giving you the thumbs up with the other wheels probably thought your car was a mitsubishi evo 1. the people who really know what you have will like it better the way it is now.
    are those brand new real hella smileys, or the ebay ones"depo"? they look REALLY shiney.
    Thanks man. I actually wanted the cecotto wheels initially, but couldn't get a new set, so I had to settle for the e3 wheels. After having these for a while they've grown on me, the nogaro centers are a really nice touch. I wish bmw had gone the next step and made them in 17" though.
    As for the smilleys, no they are not hellas, they are depos. I actually purchased a set of hella clears, but when they got here they were smoked. The company told me hella doesn't make them in clear anymore. I still have the smoked, and I'll put them on when I eliminate the fogs. I kinda like the clear look for now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    Hott!!

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    Car looks great. and I agree, the wheels that were on that car when you bought it were terrible. Very nice choice in wheels you picked for the orig. look, and the people that were giving you the thumbs up with the other wheels probably thought your car was a mitsubishi evo 1. the people who really know what you have will like it better the way it is now.
    are those brand new real hella smileys, or the ebay ones"depo"? they look REALLY shiney.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad

    bmwm3n528 - what's wrong with the Gourney Flip ?
    Nothing is wrong with the flap, it's just nice to see the E2 used once in a while. Everybody always springs on the E3 stuff...Or they mix it up, and use E2/E3.

    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    wheels made a huge difference, car looks very nice !

    I would just add 10 or 15 mm spacers for the more aggressive stance (it seems the offest on those rims is just a bit off) and lower her a bit, otherwise - perfect ! (love the Eurosmiley 2!)

    Make sure to join s14.net !

    you want this stance for more thumbs up !
    Thanks for the compliment.
    The wheels are Evo3 offset, just like they were on the factory evo3 cars. What I don't like is the 16" diameter, these cars look the best with 17s IMO. I'm just trying to save up for some LMs. I'm already a member of S14.net, screen name "///M3 Terr"
    I'm a big fan of Jerry's car, and yours as well!

    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    wow looks REALLY clean!!! Good job!!

    Mariano
    Thanks man, I'd kill for your car, that's exactly what I was looking for when I was buying mine.



    Really appreciate all of the positive comments.
    Still a lot of work yet to do on the car, but I got to thank the guys at Apex motorsports for hooking me up. I don't know how they got that e2 rear spoiler on there. Also big thanks to Trent, he talks a lot of shit on here, but the guy is actually a cool guy who knows his shit and helped a brotha out.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    wow looks REALLY clean!!! Good job!!

    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Just checked the S14 thread....

    Suede Mtech II wheel and shift nob!!! I like.

    Leave a comment:

Working...