few teaser shots of the upcoming project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BingM3
    replied
    VLAD'S hair is always a mess because of his girls - so mirrors up or down, won't matter:)

    Leave a comment:


  • fporro
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill 84 318i
    I don't know why I'm bothering to argue, especially in Vlad's thread, but having the windows up makes driving much more bearable. Don't get me wrong, when I had my S2000, I was a "top always down" kinda guy...but having the windows up makes conversation possible, you don't have to blast the radio, and it's just more relaxing, especially for drives longer than an hour.

    I dunno, maybe it's just wierd to me that you see someone do that and think 'dipshit.'
    when the fems are in the ride then why mess up their pretty silky jet black hair ? that can be done latter on :)

    Vlad, props to you mang, looks really sweet !!!

    Really like the evo 3 ? (gap fillers) trims, and would love to see an MT2 Alcantara steering wheel to match the other goods.

    Also, do really, really like the material delete on top lid, and that shadow trim is sweet.

    Now, i don't know about the amount of front extension on lower lip, the splitter's fine, but the lip is way elongated, maybe if it was a first generation m3 one, kind of like on the hard topped one.

    The interior goes w/o saying, we know you'll come through.

    Congratulations mang and sorry about not selling you the HT, next time at cost, since you're such a brother-mang :)

    cheerios,
    B. Regards,
    Frank
    Last edited by fporro; 07-16-2007, 05:26 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill 84 318i
    I don't know why I'm bothering to argue, especially in Vlad's thread, but having the windows up makes driving much more bearable. Don't get me wrong, when I had my S2000, I was a "top always down" kinda guy...but having the windows up makes conversation possible, you don't have to blast the radio, and it's just more relaxing, especially for drives longer than an hour.

    I dunno, maybe it's just wierd to me that you see someone do that and think 'dipshit.'
    Dude, calm down. I don't automatically think "dipshit" when I see someone do that. Most of the people I see doing it are women, driving in-town, by themselves, doing 30 mph, with all of the windows up and the big screen thing up behind them. To me, it defeats the purpose of having a convertible. They could have just bought car with a large sunroof.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bill 84 318i
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Yes, several. Unless you're doing upper end speeds, it doesn't bother me having them all down.
    I don't know why I'm bothering to argue, especially in Vlad's thread, but having the windows up makes driving much more bearable. Don't get me wrong, when I had my S2000, I was a "top always down" kinda guy...but having the windows up makes conversation possible, you don't have to blast the radio, and it's just more relaxing, especially for drives longer than an hour.

    I dunno, maybe it's just wierd to me that you see someone do that and think 'dipshit.'

    Leave a comment:


  • sdcabrio
    replied
    Car is sweeeet. How about some rear head rests? Not sure if I like the material being deleted from the boot lid, but f&ck,...the car is hot. Let me know if the old lady isn't totally in love with it. I'll buy it from you, that car belongs on the West Coast;).

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill 84 318i
    Really? This is a 'dipshitty' thing to do? Have you ever been in a convertible?
    Yes, several. Unless you're doing upper end speeds, it doesn't bother me having them all down.

    And Vlad, those before and after shots are fucking insane.

    Leave a comment:


  • Silence*
    replied
    Simply Stunning!

    Leave a comment:


  • BingM3
    replied
    I have once thought of making rear tow hook covers, problem is that the hook comes beyond the square. A cover would not sit flat unlike the front.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Love this car so damn much. What about a rear towhook cover? Looks amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • BingM3
    replied
    Looking good, I think the tow hook must be painted all red and remove the white letters or paint it same silver tone = wheels.

    How will they stretch the leather on the seats? Re-do the entire thing? What's the procedure? Would it need more foam to fill in some of the squiglly areas??

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Vlad, I am not a fan of verts I might say, but this is one hot e30 vert!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • MIZTERIO
    replied
    pixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Leave a comment:


  • stevofthahill
    replied
    I'm waiting in full suspense. It's mind blowing enough to see the tranformation of that car. Too cool for school!

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by golde30
    did you guys have some1 tag that "UBER" in the background?? it looks like fresh paint...LOL

    wow.. you got sharp eye, I didn't even see that ! There was so much to see







    But these pics are nothing compared to what's coming....




    I will post some mind blowing pics later on, trust me, it will be one of the hottest topics on R3V !!! Just wait and see... ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    did you guys have some1 tag that "UBER" in the background?? it looks like fresh paint...LOL

    Leave a comment:

Working...