few teaser shots of the upcoming project
Collapse
X
-
vlad your pulling another hot car here. lookin great bro. cant wait to see the finished product! -
-
Thanks for correcting, some reason thought they worked like regular spacers, just behind the rotor.
Oh well, e36 offset or not, thats gonna be one hot vert Vlad.
I don't think you'll regret ditching the auto one bit either;-).Leave a comment:
-
NO, the spacer is so you can run E36 M3 rotors and brakes up front on E30 M3 hubs.Leave a comment:
-
Doesn't a company named SPI or SBI make rotor spacers that adjust the offset back to e30 m specs.
I know people use these when they use e36M fronts but e30m3, or mcoupe rears, and need to balance out offsets.Leave a comment:
-
Oh haha... Sry about that. I wasnt exactly in a normal state of mind when i wrote that. It made sence at the time. Im sure im not the only one looking forward to pics.Leave a comment:
-
The color is Ferrari red, same color as what they use for the F430
Thanks for the heads-up but I just bought this part brand new from the local dealer here in NJ for $320. He has that used wind-deflector on ebay for a year now, I offered him $300 shipped but he refused, his loss my gain :D
Not sure what you are talking about and if you are talking to me ?
uhmm.. if you read my post it says that I now have E36 offset on this car so ACS or ACT are out of the question, they are both for sale. However, I went with something uber cool, pics will be up early next week, stay tunned !Leave a comment:
-
As far as all the filler, thats how you do it. Start with the whole panel or section and make it thin. It makes life alot easier. Trust me.
Go for ACS minus the red lips :)
Nice project. Looking forward to seeing the race car at uconn. Can i expect to be able to take more pics of it or no? (saw you at limerock last year)Leave a comment:




Leave a comment: