No announcement yet.

New to site/BMW's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice e30 you got there. And a very nice 3ed gen f body too in the background.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

yea, when your wife doesnt let you drive the ETA , sell the Navigator and get An m3... there so hard...

Comment

i dont know if you know this, but that car is dam near perfect, actually it might be! nice score!!! real nice. your crack free dash is awesome! i got carpet :(

Comment

if you want to see what lots of different E30s look like, head over to www.E30.de and browse the photostories. E30s cover a wide range of models.

before I got my car I had never considered owning a BMW either. but the first time I drove it I knew it was the car for me. I have to admit that I had no idea what an E30 M3 was either..
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Nice e30 you got there. And a very nice 3ed gen f body too in the background.
            Thanx, and thanx. The Bird is the project got it with 88k miles and cherry (like the e30).
            yea, when your wife doesnt let you drive the ETA , sell the Navigator and get An m3... there so hard...
            Lol, it was a gift to her - I'll just have to "steal" it occasionally.
            I'll take $18k for the Navigator, just so I can have my four cars w/no payments.
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
              Yep, newbe (I can actually say that now?lol) Haven't been around them enough to know all the differences in body styles/options.
              Dude Im so pleasantly surprised at the help youve gotten so far. Im happy about that. Just make sure youve got thick skin when you stroll through this forum.

They just don't make them like they used to - the newer ones are nice but just don't have the character of the earlier years.
              Wow.....amen, brother.

EDIT: Sorry about the confusion on the kit being OEM, like many people do with the IROC's.

Dont worry about it. Us E30 ///M3 owners get it all the time. ;)

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
              1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
              1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                Welcome!!! And 75K miles is absolutely nothing for E30s. With minimal maintenance itll go forever. These M20s are bulletproof, but watch the timing belt.

Mariano
                197k and still going strong on my 89 :)

Comment

Thanx, and thanx. The Bird is the project got it with 88k miles and cherry (like the e30).

Lol, it was a gift to her - I'll just have to "steal" it occasionally.
                  I'll take $18k for the Navigator, just so I can have my four cars w/no payments.
                  the navi should come up missing crashed and burnt to a crisp 2 counties over..:) easier than selling it i guess

Comment

214K on my eta (pictured) and still running with no burning oil and smooth idle and (slow eta) acceleration.

Mariano

Last edited by CleanAzzE30z; 02-07-2007, 09:12 PM.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Not so clean anymore :(

Had a hit and run while it was parked in front of my house...

I found out who it was the next day, and he is paying for damages. Now has 82k miles on the clock, but a few days ago, I realized the odo isn't working anymore.
                      john@m20guru.com
                      Links:

Comment

^^That's a common problem, and easy to fix. There's a pretty good write-up on it somewhere on the site. (I'll be doing mine next month)
                        sigpic89 M3

Comment

I'm not so concerned about fixing it, I can handle that, but I want to get estimates to know how much to charge the kid. Just sux that the car is 22yrs old and a drunk 19yr old fudged it up :(
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:

Comment

Working...
                          X