No announcement yet.

My Slammed E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are just as low as most of us with lowering springs...
    :: PNW Crew ::
    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

what kind of sideskirts are those?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Deagle View Post
        ebay lights

lol nice.

Comment

Let the guy be happy with his new drop. Looks pretty good and should look even better when you get the wheels flush with the fenders.
          You should post some before pics.

Comment

EBELEMENTS, your drop looks the same as mine, and my rear is lower. So I dont know how you can be over 3". Maybe the ride isnt slammed like some civics are, but for an e30 I find its pretty low.

Most of the people I have seen have their e30s dropped between 1 and 1.6. I find there is a big difference between 1.6 and 2.4.

Nyways, just my opinions

And the car is a mixed custom color

And sure you can have a better resolution picture

And here is some before pictures so you can see the difference ;)

And here is when I first got the car lol
            Vocino
            http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/MyCar051.jpg

Comment

kit looks pretty good. stance is nice. but those lights are all garbage. they ruin the car.
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

The only thing that I will complain about is the wheels. Something other thans those would suit your car WAY better.

I had an audi the about the same color and I thought it would look great with black rims w/ polished lips. Car looks great but would look greater if different wheels were on it.

Comment

shocks dont make springs stiffer

Originally posted by vlad
                  Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Put stock headlights and tail lights on it, get wheels with an offset that made them fit flush with the fender, and your car would be tits. I love that color.
                    85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                    e30 restoration and V8 swap
                    24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

looks good.
                      sigpic
                      88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is
                      e30s are like fat girls that USED to be hot, you just gotta work them out to make them hot again.

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                        kit looks pretty good. stance is nice. but those lights are all garbage. they ruin the car.
                        yeah get some wheel spacers, and black trim..
                        stance is ok.

the kit would look killer on a cabrio, seems to have some fitment issues in the back. need some exaust.. tips... to complement the skirt.

If you cant slide a pack of smokes under your oil pan... its not slammed.
                        Last edited by moatilliatta; 05-09-2007, 05:13 PM.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                        @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley Vocino View Post
                          EBELEMENTS, your drop looks the same as mine, and my rear is lower. So I dont know how you can be over 3". Maybe the ride isnt slammed like some civics are, but for an e30 I find its pretty low.
                          His is an early diving board style car, which came w/ taller wheel arches on the back. Yours isn't that low, any of the race springs, such as ireland stage 3's put you about where your at, or coilovers do the same. Your not that much lower than anyone else...

Comment

lookin good

slap some kopi's on there (or some other 17's) and go back to stock or smoked lights in the back, do something with the fitment of the rear apron and then shadowline the rest of the car...

... at least that's what I would do if it was mine :p

Comment

I don't mind the rims, they just need 20mm spacers. Car looks pretty decent overall, some of its not my style but it looks good and it stands out (not in a bad way).

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

that color is mezmerizing, would definetaly catch my eye if i saw it as i was driving down the road. nice unique car, get the spacers and maybe change the headlights.

Comment

Working...
                                X