Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh r3v, so easy it is to trash talk another girl on a forum.

She's really not bad looking, some of you are retards.
    Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
    Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

A+. this thread fucking delivered.

Comment

i agree... kate... your hot!! don't let anyone else tell you that your not. your NOT fat by any means.

Comment

so that's why Fidhle is afraid of her!

Rugby girls don't wear dresses.

Comment

Sorry for the parody thread I made on ot. I thought that thread was a joke...
            Jamie Webster
            '89 325is - sold :(
            '96 Miata - sold
            '01 M5 - sold
            '02 Civic Si

Comment

What the fuck is going on here? Seeing all of the people say "don't listen to so and so, you're hot kate"..."if you were drunk...you'd hit it"

NO NO NO and finally NO....

She's not going to fuck you, and you don't want the herps from the interweb. She's obviously too busy on the bench-press.

Fugly.
              tasty

Comment

i feel reasonably safe talking shit about kate because i am 1500 miles away. but i assure you she could probably kick the living shit out of me. im not saying thats a good thing but its mostly true. in my day ive banged way worse but remember i never found my car that night either. shes probably a real nice girl. i mean alex vogel says so. thats good enough for me
                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Pretty women make us buy beer. Ugly women make us drink beer.
                  tasty

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
                    What the fuck is going on here? Seeing all of the people say "don't listen to so and so, you're hot kate"..."if you were drunk...you'd hit it"

NO NO NO and finally NO....

She's not going to fuck you, and you don't want the herps from the interweb. She's obviously too busy on the bench-press.

Fugly.

WOW! That is all I can say!
                    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Kate525i View Post
                      You don't pay attention well, do you? for the past week these kids have been bitching because there's no pics up of me or the car.... read my first thread "New Girl" and the other one called "pictures." do your research.
                      I pay attention better than you do obviously, this is a CAR forum not a Model forum for Big and Tall..Don't get fucking smart with me i was'nt being mean... I just don't like seing pic's of you half nude!

-Brandon
                      sigpic

Comment

SUHRIUZ BIDN3Z ONTHA W3HBZ !!!!!i!!ii!
                        85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                        e30 restoration and V8 swap
                        24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Face........Looks kinda manly,no?
                          sigpic
                          88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is
                          e30s are like fat girls that USED to be hot, you just gotta work them out to make them hot again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kate525i View Post
                            You don't pay attention well, do you? for the past week these kids have been bitching because there's no pics up of me or the car.... read my first thread "New Girl" and the other one called "pictures." do your research.
                            by uncalled for we dont mean we didnt want to see pics of your car, or some pics of you, but such pictures with you half naked was not your best bet. Maybe you wearing a t-shirt and sitting in you car would of been a better idea, dont you think. no one asked you to post such provocative photos of yourself. no one made you do it. you did it on your own. :hitler:

Comment

I wouldn't sweat to much over the haterism here on R3v.. considering most of the guys posting on here look like this anyways..

Comment

Man, the Warcraft episode of South Park was great.

Originally posted by whysimon
                                WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Working...
                                X