for you euro lovers out there

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    get the fronts on already hahahaha!!!!! what meet you going to? i wanna come and check it out. i am daily driving the E30 till september when i have my civic out lol.

    looks sexual!

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    well I snapped a few more today.
    Hopefully go to a local meet tomorrow night.
    Took it out tonight and split the upper rad hose, fixed that up on the side of the road.
    Did some street tuning. Man this thing is fun, gets the back end loose in 3rd with my 245s. Lol I'm just playing around with it but I did hit about 23.8psi when that happened, most likely a spike though.

    Don't mind the mess, its from the coolant.




    Leave a comment:


  • wolfgangstbd
    replied
    i clicked on the first page and then to page 6 im impressed. I love people who go through with plans haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    So why aren't those wheels on yet?!

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    I do run studs. been running them ever since the keskins. I hate wheel bolts!

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Put those 5mm spacers on there and it will be legit! I think you should get some studs for your front wheels. Running those thin spacers with regular lug bolts makes it very hard to hold the wheel up to the hub and spacer while getting the bolts in.

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    funny you say that,
    I've been eyeing it these past few days.

    Thinking I might cut it up a bit to get more air flow to the intercooler.
    I dunno if I could do that to such a rare artifact lol

    Leave a comment:


  • norcalE30
    replied
    very clean, im diggin the front valance too

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    heh, I know.
    not sure what else to do really.
    final offset is 20. no spacers
    yes, fronts are 17x8.5"

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    No! Staggered diameter wheels are ugly! What is the final offset of the rear? Are the fronts 17x8.5"?

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    heh, I'm glad I bought them.
    You don't see these wheels around too much.
    The front wheels have an offset of 13.
    I talked to a few other guys in europe about what they are doing and they are running a 5mm spacer. I have them, just gotta try em out. I was going to pick up a BBK for the front but with these wheels it would be impossible.
    Hell I might try to snag some 16x9 for the front, I know those will fit no problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Very nice! Those looks huge on the back of your car! I'm definitely glad I went with some 16s. I bet its' going to look amazing with the fronts though. What original offset are the front wheels? Is that the reason they're hitting the caliper?

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    yeah, its off to the dyno soon to be tuned.
    can't wait to get it on the street for good.
    I have never really driven this car since I've bought it.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Cool, I've been thinking about 245's for my 10's as well.

    Looks great! We need some better pics asap

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    I did go with the 245/35/17 in the rear
    I have some 215/40/17s on the front rims.
    fronts aren't on yet due to clearance issues between the caliper and rim.

    Leave a comment:

Working...