for you euro lovers out there

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by LedJetta
    what does selling your e30 have to do with growing up haha?
    I needed to get the project out of my life so I could focus on school and work...

    Originally posted by dmoney(AB)
    Growing up?
    I'll never grow up haha
    Good call. Same here, which is why I traded in the crap 2.5i sedan I had for the WRX... Turbo is much better!

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    Growing up?
    I'll never grow up haha

    Leave a comment:


  • 8380 Labs
    replied
    what does selling your e30 have to do with growing up haha?

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by dmoney(AB)
    haha diesel costs too much when it breaks and maintenance is also more.

    wheels on the e30?
    still have em. sitting. waiting. lol

    what are you driving now erik?
    '02 WRX Wagon. I love it, I just miss the nibble, overpowered E30 a lot sometimes. :( Gotta grow up sometime right?

    Last edited by Erik; 05-25-2010, 05:08 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    Haha 5500
    comes with shell that has turbo m20 and some fat brocks!!

    I should say that I'm looking for a vert shell. Not a running, drivng vert.
    Got a few pms from ppl trying to sell me their verts lol

    Leave a comment:


  • sixsixii
    replied
    Originally posted by dmoney(AB)
    heh thanks,
    hopefully having the car 5 hours closer to me will give me motivation to tune it better, blow up the m20, sell off the turbo parts, buy a vert and s/m50 and swap all the parts over :p

    all in good time mind you.
    I hear the Mtech1 does not fit onto verts. But the good news is that I'll gladly pick up all that stuff from you. dibs on euro bumpers + Mtech1! PM me

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    haha diesel costs too much when it breaks and maintenance is also more.

    wheels on the e30?
    still have em. sitting. waiting. lol

    what are you driving now erik?

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Shoulda got a diesel! :p But I do love Silverados. Nice ride!

    How did the wheels come along?

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    heh thanks,
    hopefully having the car 5 hours closer to me will give me motivation to tune it better, blow up the m20, sell off the turbo parts, buy a vert and s/m50 and swap all the parts over :p

    all in good time mind you.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Congrats with the purchase!

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    yes.....I am still alive lol
    I just recently purchased a house with a garage and will most likely be transporting my e30 from its parking stall at my grandma's to my stable 5 hours north.

    looking forward to working on it again.
    (actually looking for a decent vert to swap all the parts into)

    lately I've been playing around with my DD.
    06 silverado
    2/4 drop, no emblems/modlings, 20s, colormatching)

    Leave a comment:


  • ThreeTwentyFissel
    replied
    Clean, Mean, Machine...

    Leave a comment:


  • chameleonleather
    replied
    slam bam

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    oh...but i heard it's mostly for Audis and Vws...but i don't mind checking out some nice euro cars anyways hahah.

    can't wait to see it with the front wheels mounted on!

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    apparently there is a bi-weekly euro meet tomorrow.
    awaiting details such as time and place.
    but if its close enough, I will show up.
    past few have been in the oliver area.
    front wheels wont be on for a couple weeks, out of town for a week as of friday.
    we will see.

    edit:
    here is the meet info
    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

    Leave a comment:

Working...