for you euro lovers out there

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Awesome, I've always loved this car.

    Did you end up going with the 245's? What size are you going to run on the 8.5's?

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    So its been about a year since I posted in this thread. I figured I should update it a bit.
    car has not been washed in about a year lol.






    probably snag some more pictures today.
    shes up and running on her own power now. turbo 2.7I, off to the dyno in a few weeks.

    Leave a comment:


  • theox69
    replied
    the euro "E THIRTY" plate is amazingg

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    thanks guys for all the great comments. I really like the last picture. especially if you look in the mirror :P.

    Its been a while since I'vedriven the e30. Can't wait to finish it up and at least have it rolling under its own power. Its the small things you overlook that stall your project. Thankfully I think I have them all covered, its just the wait that kills me.

    Next I'd like to clean up the interior a bit, just minor stuff such as a roll bar with harness bar, harness', steering wheel, quick release, fire extinguisher, new cd player, new speakers, small 10" sub. After that its body work, thinking of going with IE flares, and stepping up to either a 275 or 285 in the rear and 245s up front. I dont think anyone has done flares with Mtech1 yet. If you have seen some 'widebody' mtech1 cars post em up.

    thanks again guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • diesch
    replied
    that is aan amazing looking car man.

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    I might have missed it somewhere, but what suspension were you running in those pics?
    bilstein sports and a set of 60/40 apex springs

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    pepsi caps , painted black with silver slip.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    I might have missed it somewhere, but what suspension were you running in those pics?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tarn
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmer_E30
    hahah yah that was me!!!!! holly nice car man.
    Thanks, yours was nice too. What wheels do you have?

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by sanya
    thats a nice looking ride there
    hahaah my gf name is sanja lol hahahah well i call her sanya:giggle:

    Leave a comment:


  • sanya
    replied
    thats a nice looking ride there

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    hahah yah that was me!!!!! holly nice car man.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tarn
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmer_E30
    hey i am in, i have 2 e30's right now, late and early model.
    Were you at South Ed Common today? If so we exchanged looks at each others cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    hey i am in, i have 2 e30's right now, late and early model.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tarn
    replied
    Originally posted by dmoney(AB)
    nice, I'm not sure if I've met you or not but dont be a stranger lol.
    GC's eh. those will be nice. I might have to pick up some coilovers for the front of the car.
    slam that b*tch.

    Ya we met at the bmw dealer show last year i had the delphin sedan.

    Leave a comment:

Working...