for you euro lovers out there

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    nice, I'm not sure if I've met you or not but dont be a stranger lol.
    GC's eh. those will be nice. I might have to pick up some coilovers for the front of the car.
    slam that b*tch.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tarn
    replied
    Originally posted by dmoney(AB)
    I really hope to have it done but I have alot of weekends already booked with stuff. I think I have one free weekend this month left :( .

    I hope to have the car running atleast for the bmw dealer meet.
    Need to have a weekend with other e30 guys helping to swap my clutch. hint hint :p

    :D i can help, but i will be learning how to do it :D

    I got a new delphin coupe now (yes this one has rust too :( ), GC's are going on this weekend.

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    I really hope to have it done but I have alot of weekends already booked with stuff. I think I have one free weekend this month left :( .

    I hope to have the car running atleast for the bmw dealer meet.
    Need to have a weekend with other e30 guys helping to swap my clutch. hint hint :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Tarn
    replied
    Dmoney you makin it to the show this year?

    Leave a comment:


  • skota
    replied
    this will be nice. cant wait to see the new wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    yup, if i kept the keskins I would have went with a larger sidewall tire. I got a good local offer on them so i sold them. Just picked up my B1s the other day. Just waiting for a few parts to finish the turbo install. Did I mention I hate waiting for parts. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeremiel5
    replied
    :eeek:WoW:eeek:


    my kind of style, try 215/45 all around or 215/45 in front and 225/40 in rear...
    wait, did you sell your keskins already? mann! i missed the sale? crap!

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    Originally posted by AlpineE30M52
    YES! What size tire are you going to run?
    i believe the size is 245/35/r17. should look great with the current drop I hope.
    yes I should have dropped the front more to pull off the 16" tire stretch but I think the 17" tire stretch will look alot better.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree18is
    replied
    Car is hot sex!

    Leave a comment:


  • ainadude
    replied
    Beauty

    Dmoney, gorgeous car! I'm currently in the process of an M-Tech 1 conversion myself with just the rear skirt to go. Your pictures just add to the anticipation. Nice job!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    holly hell, I like. The pics in the OP deff show a little wheel gap for that much stretch, but I love the car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by dmoney(AB)
    its alright. Sold the keskins. now waiting to finish the turbo install to mount the new B1s.
    Yes, thats right, I went with 10s in the rear. New pictures should be up soon.
    YES! What size tire are you going to run?

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    its alright. Sold the keskins. now waiting to finish the turbo install to mount the new B1s.
    Yes, thats right, I went with 10s in the rear. New pictures should be up soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Such an old thread.... But I like to see this car so it's all good. Higher arches are the FAIL for tucking tire and poking rim.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikesJo
    replied
    Looks good man!

    Leave a comment:

Working...