for you euro lovers out there
Collapse
X
-
Hey you Edmonton boys. I am in town (Edmonton) today driving my black 90 Mtech 2 west on Stony Plain Road, and see a white 3 series for sale parked just north of Stony Plain Road and 139 street. Has anyone had a look at it?
Just curious if it is anything worthwhile.Leave a comment:
-
hmmmmm I might be able to do something in calgary one weekend, ill post up what weekend when i talk to the misses. Looking forward to seeing and meeting some other local e30 guys.Leave a comment:
-
July is totally booked for me. Damn. Oh wait, How does the 21st work for you guys? We gotta get something going. I've now seen 6 other E30's here in Red Deer this year. Funny cause I only saw a couple last summer! I know there are tons in Calgary.Leave a comment:
-
Is there no one else here from Calgary? I have a hard time believing that.Leave a comment:
-
I think a BBq in Red Deer then a quick jaunt out to Sylvan would be tits. If you guys are serious then lets pic a date and roll with it! What's everyone doing this weekend?Leave a comment:
-
Why not something central so those in Calgary can attend without driving 3 hours.Leave a comment:
-
one more picture i really liked hehe guess what textile that is :D
Leave a comment:
-
I'm up for an edmonton e30 meet, I'm super busy the next few weekends but an after work weekday works for me, just let me know where and when and I should show up.Leave a comment:
-
Edmonton Alberta here too. Hopefully my other car will be done by then. :)Leave a comment:
-
It looks awesome.The euro bumpers and mtech1 kit make the car. i really like the first shot from the frontLeave a comment:
-
Nice looking pics Dillon. I'll let you know about the motor asap.
We should do a meet soon. If I plan one in Edmonton who would show up?
-SpencerLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: