My new ride! Hennarot '84 325e coupe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    I see what you mean about the trim. The previous owner started replacing some of the chrome, but he's totally clueless mechanically... probably didn't know what he was doing. Easy fix for sure.

    Originally posted by golde30
    exhaust looks crunchy...

    gotta love the henna though. is there something wrong with the window trim on the drivers side? looks all crooked...

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    The things I would do to that car...

    Take it easy you just got out of the Hospital dude ..... DAMN !! LOL Glad to see your doing better!!


    To the OP damn you make me wish I would have bought the e30 M3 Henna car way back in 1992 !! Love that color ... Congrats on your new car and welcome to the site...

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    lol, maybe I can just call back and sweet-talk some other gum-chewing customer svc rep

    Originally posted by BDSax
    well, in that case its the same. because my e30 wasnt registered and neither was my parts car that was towed 60 miles

    Leave a comment:


  • BDSax
    replied
    well, in that case its the same. because my e30 wasnt registered and neither was my parts car that was towed 60 miles

    Leave a comment:


  • skota
    replied
    shiney!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    I think weekly washings and monthly detailing is gonna be in order. For a car this clean I'm gonna spoil the hell out of it!

    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Hope you don't let it see any salt!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    Their beef isn't that the car isn't insured, it's that it's not registered. And I can't register the car in CT without having an insurance card (or a faxed copy of one) to present to the DMV. grr. I have a guy that'll flatbed it the 50 miles to my friend's shop for $200 but I the guy I bought it from said he's fine with it sitting in his garage for a few days while I get insurance and whatnot lined up, so if waiting saves me $200 then I think it may be worth it.

    It's my new daily driver, replacing the '90 325is I have advertised for sale on here.

    Originally posted by BDSax
    AAA towed my e30 when i first bought it and it wasnt insured.

    that is going to be a sweet fixer upper. whats your plans?

    Leave a comment:


  • BDSax
    replied
    AAA towed my e30 when i first bought it and it wasnt insured.

    that is going to be a sweet fixer upper. whats your plans?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    It lived in Cali from the day the original owner ordered it until it was shipped to CT when he moved here around 1999. I now officially love Cali

    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    That exterior looks brand new. The things I would do to that car...

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    hmm. I'll have to look into it. The muffler is 3 years old but still shines. If it needs a pipe replaced from the cat to the muffler, no biggie. I'm loving the color though.. seriously. I was floored when I first looked at the car a week ago.

    Originally posted by golde30
    exhaust looks crunchy...

    gotta love the henna though. is there something wrong with the window trim on the drivers side? looks all crooked...

    Leave a comment:


  • craig4ie
    replied
    Car looks very clean! Some euro bumpers would look great on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    exhaust looks crunchy...

    gotta love the henna though. is there something wrong with the window trim on the drivers side? looks all crooked...

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    Thanks man! I'm totally psyched and can't wait to get it home and on the road! I test drove it and it drove very well. I'm a little paranoid about the timing belt on the car though since he couldn't prove when it was last changed, so I need to get it towed.. but AAA doesn't tow unregistered cars so I need to insure it and register it and ahhhhhhhhh but holy shit I'm excited!!













    LOL there's SPIDER WEBS on the underside of the car! The car hasn't been on the road much since 2004.





    Originally posted by ToplessE30
    I envy you. Congrats on the new car. I love me some Henna!

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Very nice and clean.

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    Wow, very sweet. Love Hennarot.

    Leave a comment:

Working...