My new ride! Hennarot '84 325e coupe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Hmmm... I love Henna Red and love the Euro MT bumper cover. Winning combination.

    Here's my ex.

    Leave a comment:


  • distinked
    replied
    Holy sh1t, now I know why you're selling the 325is!!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    Yessir! Just south of downtown. Sent you a PM...

    Originally posted by Majikal
    Hartford huh? We gotta get together! I love to wrench so if you need help with anything, lemme know.

    Leave a comment:


  • Majikal
    replied
    Hartford huh? We gotta get together! I love to wrench so if you need help with anything, lemme know.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    coolness :)
    Originally posted by MIZTERIO


    trents car. same color as urs. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • MIZTERIO
    replied


    trents car. same color as urs. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    Yeah man, that'd be fun!

    Originally posted by sticksdaman
    i believe a slam and stretch is in order

    man we need to have a tri state meet

    Leave a comment:


  • sticksdaman
    replied
    i believe a slam and stretch is in order

    man we need to have a tri state meet

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    looks uber clean - have fun with it

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    Thats the one..

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    Mitch Morrison's car

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    WOW!! an '84 6-cylinder in Henna!! You dont see those too often!!


    Mariano
    Makes me wish my first E30, although it was a pos.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Yes, that's right. Even an eta is a badass E30, as long as it's henna. :up:
    *tsk tsk* ;)



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Yes, that's right. Even an eta is a badass E30, as long as it's henna. :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    Thanks man!

    Haha, the tires actually look pretty good. I'll probably try sourcing some bottlecap rims and some decent winter rubber so I keep the original rims salt-free...

    Originally posted by Apex381
    Wow nice car! Great color! Not run since 2004? Those wheels have dryrotted by now and there's no way you can pass inspection with them. Send them to me.

    Leave a comment:

Working...