My new ride! Hennarot '84 325e coupe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Apex381
    replied
    Wow nice car! Great color! Not run since 2004? Those wheels have dryrotted by now and there's no way you can pass inspection with them. Send them to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • bergie_318is
    replied
    wonderful!... and in such good condition

    Leave a comment:


  • psloan
    replied
    wanna sell me those wheels?? They are fucking sick.

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    My buddy Mitch has an '84 henna like that from Cali. Super clean when he got it. Now it's got chromey euro bumpers and the M-tech 1 airdam. Nicest E30 I've seen to date..

    I love eta's, and henna really does it for me. Put some euro bumpers on the car and it will be perfect.

    And by the way, $1650 is a steal.. the PO never saw it coming either.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    true, but I'm not in it for collectability... for me it's a good starting platform for a daily driver that will get awesome gas mileage - that's what I missed about having an eta in the first place.

    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Well, it IS an 84 eta. Not really worth anything but that is a clean specimine for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    Eh, I would say eff it, but I've had a timing belt go on me before (in my '85 325e). I'd rather play it safe than be sorry.

    Oh, and I got a super deal on it. Almost sinfully cheap. No lie, $1650 cash :puppy:. The owner wasn't an e30 or BMW guy by any stretch of the imagination whatsoever (clearly) and really had no clue what he was sitting on (his 15 year old kid didn't want it for his first car...wtf!!!)

    Originally posted by delphini
    I would just say EF it and have somebody follow you home one night while
    YOU drive it and save 2 bills.
    B.T.W car that nice would be sitting at my house asap if i bought it.
    So , you get a good deal on her or what ??

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    That thing looks sweet. GJ on the find. I would be stoked if my car looked like that when I got it.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    WOW!! an '84 6-cylinder in Henna!! You dont see those too often!!


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • delphini
    replied
    I would just say EF it and have somebody follow you home one night while
    YOU drive it and save 2 bills.
    B.T.W car that nice would be sitting at my house asap if i bought it.
    So , you get a good deal on her or what ??

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    Thanks man! I'm still jumping thru my skin over it :o:o

    Daytime pics to come as soon as I can.

    Originally posted by e30_kid89
    LOL @ crunchy exhaust.....

    To the OP: Henna is sooo hot!! Daytime pics is a must!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_kid89
    replied
    Originally posted by golde30
    exhaust looks crunchy...

    gotta love the henna though. is there something wrong with the window trim on the drivers side? looks all crooked...
    LOL @ crunchy exhaust.....

    To the OP: Henna is sooo hot!! Daytime pics is a must!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    IIRC, the early car's don't have a rubber seal around the outer window trim. That's why you can see the body color. My 85 was like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • ///Max
    replied
    Nice! Congrats, definitely spoil that time capsule. It looks nice with no 3rd brake light. Nice wheels too. I'm in Stamford/NYC by the way.

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    thats a lot of rust for a cali car. Must be northern cali

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    Thanks for the welcome! This board seems to be a great niche spot on the net. I'll definitely be a regular poster on here I think.

    This is my 3rd e30 in a row... #1 was a black 85 325e coupe with a 5 speed and black recaro cloth interior. Got in a fight with my dad and he junked it behind my back with 225K miles on it (it was sitting in the yard as a parts car by that point anyway...). I miss it a lot. #2 is the 90 325is I'm currently selling on here.

    Originally posted by atomic
    Congrats on your new car and welcome to the site...

    Leave a comment:

Working...