My new 18" wheels...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Giorgio
    replied
    this is what i was referring to...

    Leave a comment:


  • M3 Ryan
    replied
    Eventually... that car isn't acutally that clean, but it came out looking very shiny in those pics

    Leave a comment:


  • Giorgio
    replied
    Re: My new 18" wheels...


    I wish my right side looked like that

    Leave a comment:


  • tryp2nite
    replied
    Looks great, ra-dawg!

    Always something new and tasteful on your ride.

    Leave a comment:


  • M3 Ryan
    replied
    huh, its hard to tell in pics...
    These 18's don't look HUGE on my car... I expected them to look gigantic, but because they don't have a large lip to them, they don't look oversized... that and the tires are not skinny 215/35's or anything...

    Leave a comment:


  • cramer
    replied
    Originally posted by M3 Ryan


    Those sure look like 18's to me...
    nope, 17x7.5"

    Leave a comment:


  • M3 Ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by cramer
    Originally posted by C ///M
    Originally posted by M3 Ryan
    Thaks guys... I am pretty sure these only got replicated in 18x8.5", which sucks for guys who want 17's...
    Those wheels don't look good in anything under 18" anyway.
    you'd be wrong about that:


    Those sure look like 18's to me...

    Leave a comment:


  • che13
    replied
    I would have thought that the 18s would have been to big, but they look nice on your car and maybe that is because you have a nice car.

    sweet ride

    Leave a comment:


  • cramer
    replied
    Originally posted by C ///M
    Originally posted by M3 Ryan
    Thaks guys... I am pretty sure these only got replicated in 18x8.5", which sucks for guys who want 17's...
    Those wheels don't look good in anything under 18" anyway.
    you'd be wrong about that:

    Leave a comment:


  • 808BMW
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    They make 17x7 4x100 BBS LM's. Worth more than your car is though, 808.
    I think they came out to like $4100+
    That's why I'm fully open to the idea of replicas :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    They make 17x7 4x100 BBS LM's. Worth more than your car is though, 808.

    Leave a comment:


  • 808BMW
    replied
    If these were 4x100 I would have em on my car in a heartbeat (even at 8.5" wide and et15)

    :up: I WILL have LM's (or replicas) on my car one day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by C ///M
    Originally posted by M3 Ryan
    Thaks guys... I am pretty sure these only got replicated in 18x8.5", which sucks for guys who want 17's...
    Those wheels don't look good in anything under 18" anyway.
    Yeah, the spokes get too small and just look funky.

    Leave a comment:


  • C ///M
    replied
    Originally posted by M3 Ryan
    Thaks guys... I am pretty sure these only got replicated in 18x8.5", which sucks for guys who want 17's...
    Those wheels don't look good in anything under 18" anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • M3 Ryan
    replied
    Thaks guys... I am pretty sure these only got replicated in 18x8.5", which sucks for guys who want 17's...

    Leave a comment:

Working...