Luckily for you the hard part appears to be done- via that photo of the cruise control connector you can see the cruise clutch switch/bracket with a connector plugged into it, aka your car still has the factory cruise harness installed in the dash.
via the video you shared of the engine swap, they added a late model coolant overflow where the early cruise actuator would mount. If you bought a late model actuator/bowden cable w/bracket to mount at the airbox and plugged it into that harness plug under the dash, I bet you’d have working cruise, assuming there’s still a cruise stalk on the column
Bought a POS, this is R3Vs fault
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Not sure of the round one but I believe the flat one goes to the door gong.Leave a comment:
-
While swapping out the black kick panels in place of the tan ones, I noticed a few unplugged connectors... any idea what and where these are for?

Leave a comment:
-
-
Nice score on the J Stock springs. I am also looking for a set, in case you or anyone else here may know where to find another set!Leave a comment:
-
When I got the car it included a red46 skid plate in the trunk but it was missing the backing plate that sandwiches the radiator support. Had Kevan help me grabbing some metal and welding the nuts to it.

I didnt want the bare steel to rust away so I painted it and thus began this weekends project of installing the skid plate prior to the real project which is installing the suspension, but we’ll get to that in another post. Here we are all prepped for the install.

However, once I was actually under the car , it became obvious why there was no backing plate used. The lower support had been previously hit and was no longer flat, so back to POS status of using random hardware I had and using 4 of the 5 holes…

As for the suspension, recently (on accident) I got my hands on some Turner Motorsports J-Stock Springs, but sadly the awesome matched Bilsteins are NLA, so I purchased some brand new Koni Single adjustable E30 Struts. I wanted Corrado ones but they are quite a bit more, likely due to supply & demand… Anyways, the springs also included fixed camber plates so we’ll see how it all looks when done, but that’s for the rest of the weekend…
oh and before I forget Ireland Engineering had their open house and even though I wasn’t in attendance I was able to pick up a brand new Billet 272 cam and a front strut brace. Cam will be a someday-project while the strut bar is going in with the rest of the front suspension.Leave a comment:
-
-
Top floor e30
gross
😡 1Leave a comment:
-
-
TO be fair, he didn't demand them, he traded the safety of his child for some bottlecaps. (in case you were wondering where his stock wheels went.) Don't worry though, it's literally my job to fabricate safety equipment for race cars :DI kindly demanded my (not pictured) custom "child seat anchor" brackets be completed by Chilezen
I wanted the wheels specifically so I could put snow tires on them and hoon in the winter months
🥰 2😂 1Leave a comment:
-
I definitely have a few Simon could have. Pick up only of course.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: