I Can haz $300.00 e30 M3....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
    It's not skill, it's bakery shopping with your father.
    I just laughed some smart water out of my nose.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Here i cant even get a ruined 318 for 300 bucks, let alone this!

Good luck with the build, gonna be mighty awesome in the end
      sigpic
      Delphin '87 325i Vert

Comment

bump. moar. moarrrr

Comment

updates?
          "I wanna see da boat movie"
          "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

He was on today.

Last Activity: Today 02:39 PM
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Can I haz updates. I would love to see what happened to this car it seemed like he had some good work going into it.

Comment

Hey guys sorry for lack of updates. Nothing has really changed with the car. I have been piecing parts together. 64mm bullseye turbo, euro 6-spd, spec triple disc clutch, tilton hydraulic throw-out bearing. Hoping to make some worthwhile progress in spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Mstngcobr761 View Post
                  Hey guys sorry for lack of updates. Nothing has really changed with the car. I have been piecing parts together. 64mm bullseye turbo, euro 6-spd, spec triple disc clutch, tilton hydraulic throw-out bearing. Hoping to make some worthwhile progress in spring.
                  I'll double the money you invested and take off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by King Mufasa View Post
                    I'll double the money you invested and take off your hands.
                    So your willing to give me $30,000.00?

Comment

Lol
                      harry/harout

Comment

I had completely forgotten about this. Went through teh thread over the last few hours. Still like the build & hope you get it done before another 3 years pass,

I still say this deserves Bob's procrastination title.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                          I had completely forgotten about this. Went through teh thread over the last few hours. Still like the build & hope you get it done before another 3 years pass,

I still say this deserves Bob's procrastination title.
                          Im hoping the big push comes in spring. I have 90% of the key parts needed. I don't have an unlimited amount of money to throw at this thing let alone much free time. I'd rather it take forever and everything turn out PERFECT then cut corners and pay for it down the road. Im going to change a bunch of things I did earlier in this thread. The cage is coming out and getting sold, the whole shell is getting acid dipped and the car is finally going onto the rotisserie (I FINALLY received after waiting a year.) Power goals have changed multiple times etc etc. It takes a lot more to pull of a build of this caliber than people think

Comment

lcuky man for that price
                            -1986 S50Turbo Sedan (475WHP/417WTQ) Castromotorsport Built (Sold)
                            -1987 Coupe (17x10.5"/17x14")
                            Castromotorsport / Buddha_Concept_designs Built *UnderConstruction*

Follow me on Instagram: obes_sebo
                            For more updates:)
                            Purchase FeedBack http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=278838

Comment

Originally posted by Mstngcobr761 View Post
                              Im hoping the big push comes in spring. I have 90% of the key parts needed. I don't have an unlimited amount of money to throw at this thing let alone much free time. I'd rather it take forever and everything turn out PERFECT then cut corners and pay for it down the road. Im going to change a bunch of things I did earlier in this thread. The cage is coming out and getting sold, the whole shell is getting acid dipped and the car is finally going onto the rotisserie (I FINALLY received after waiting a year.) Power goals have changed multiple times etc etc. It takes a lot more to pull of a build of this caliber than people think

I understand. It took me over a year to build a motor. The Procrastination referance is a badge of honor in my mind, not a negative.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                                I understand. It took me over a year to build a motor. The Procrastination referance is a badge of honor in my mind, not a negative.
                                Gotcha, Im just a regular guy with a sub-par job who is slowly, very slowly grinding away at this. hah

Comment

Working...
                                X