Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    Good n Tight?
    Otis's new manifolds with the TIG look legit.

very swedish feel on this build
    would fit right in on the PPF Forums

Hunter
    We're out there in here.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDNUNTA View Post
      ^
      Good n Tight?
      Otis's new manifolds with the TIG look legit.

very swedish feel on this build
      would fit right in on the PPF Forums

Hunter
      Yep this manifold looks nothing short of legit!

Comment

damn very nice!! I can't wait to finally see this thing get put together!
        stephenbrody.com

Comment

F*cking snow-i-cane...cant wait for winter to be over so I can get into my garage

Comment

Great progress keep up the good work.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Finally warmed up!!!! Got to finish what I starting couple months ago. Removed the dash in order to repair my cowl panel, take the HVAC box out and finally remove the booster.

Luckily the dash in the car is mint...Probably going to condition it before I put it back in.

Dash out, HVAC still in. Dash wasnt horrible to get out.

Luckily the rust is isolated to the cowl, and not on the firewall which is known to be common for totalling e30 m3 shells.

Hvac system out....I think it may stay out

Dirty ass box

Beat booster

Motor is going to Josh's machine shop within 2 weeks. Im going to start shaving brackets of in the engine bay that I dont need. The sand it all down and spray the engine bay in prep for the beginning of the actual swap.

Comment

how hard was the dash to pull? i have a decent one in my parts car that i need to swap over...

if it's a PITA i've got other plans.

Keep posting those pics...warms my dark little heart to see an ///m coming back to life.:D
                ------------------------------------------------

Firefighter/EMT, Paramedic class of 2010. Yeah, i save Lives.

Comment

Originally posted by topdown323 View Post
                  how hard was the dash to pull? i have a decent one in my parts car that i need to swap over...

Keep posting those pics...warms my dark little heart to see an ///m coming back to life.:D
                  Glove box needs to come out, steering wheel, radio, knobs and that whole HVAC plate, abs computer needs to get dropped, then its li 6 bolts. I dont have my A-pillar trim in but if you do, you can seriously screw it up on the way out, the brackets for the dash are sharp and its def. a tight squeeze. Theres a bunch of DIY's around, thats what I followed.

Comment

Originally posted by topdown323 View Post

come on david.. i've done it like 3 times. you know i'll help you out.

2003.5 Imolarot M3: daily
                    1995 Alpinweiß M3: hpde

Comment

Updates?!

Comment

Originally posted by GOOBER View Post
                        Updates?!
                        Soon! Ive been stashing money...BIG things are in the works

Comment

Keep your chin up man.
                          Fuck the good 'ol boy haters...you know they are still reading this

I'm a staunch E30 M3 purist, and yes, I'm on S14.net, but this is your car.
                          Do what the fuck you want.

Most folks don't have the balls to take on a project like this...especially if they aren't a trust fund baby.

One word of advice, take slow so you don't get burn out, but go fast enough so it's not soo long of a project that you might loose interest.
                          Originally posted by 416stroker
                          well Fünfgang or whatever is the new ubernasty a whore

Comment

Originally posted by Sepp View Post
                            Keep your chin up man.
                            Fuck the good 'ol boy haters...you know they are still reading this

I'm a staunch E30 M3 purist, and yes, I'm on S14.net, but this is your car.
                            Do what the fuck you want.

Most folks don't have the balls to take on a project like this...especially if they aren't a trust fund baby.

One word of advice, take slow so you don't get burn out, but go fast enough so it's not soo long of a project that you might loose interest.
                            Thanks for the words of wisdom! I had someone local take me under his wings per say....The build got even more nasty after this..Update within a week or so

Comment

I PM'd you a quick question.

Comment

Get it done.
                                Do skids.
                                Win at life.

Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Working...
                                X