No announcement yet.

Old Blue 2002 (1974 BMW 2002 Content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Fernando hooked you up with some stickers! I sadly have some on my e30, but only because I support their program down there. Your car is coming together. I'm too lazy to read but is this car going to get painted?
    Matt

Comment

Yeah I met Fernando at a local get together. Nice guy, super cool cars!
      I would love toy have my car painted but I don't make much money and can not afford a paint job. I would try and do it my self but I have no where to do it.
      I wish there were scholarships or something of the like that would fund projects like this.
      It really is a learning proses for me, and I think kids like me that spend their time and money doing something productive and educational should get some help! ; )
      I'd love to have an alpine white 2002 that or something like Delphin grau or the 2002 turbo silver.
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Ordered my camber/toe hardware back and front yesterday.
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

I need a welder. Anyone got one I can use?
          sigpic

Comment

and some rear sub frame bushing inserts
            sigpic

Comment

Looking good man! We need a welder... Think I have a few ideas.
              Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
              A Topless Memorandum

Comment

good. i think i am going to have buddy weld the tabs on for me, but we do need a welder. we can talk when you get back.
                sigpic

Comment

scored this for $30 today!

i also got an extra rear sub frame to get my tabs welded onto, and i am picking up a spare m10 tomorrow to start building on.
                  sigpic

Comment

Things are coming along. I dropped my sub frame off at Justin B's shop today to get the tabs welded on. I figured out how to get my IE race camber plates to work with out coil overs today with some help from the '02 Faq and some creative spacer placement.

Still need to slot these areas out a bit to get some more adjustment room.

Mad drawing skilzz!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishg View Post
                      love the color!

Comment

Thanks! If you want to check it out it's by Duplicolor and it's called "I don't give a fuck Blue."
                        It was really expensive but well worth the money!
                        sigpic

Comment

Just got back from having my tabs welded on to my sub frame at Justin B's shop!
                          Very happy with the work!
                          Check out the feed back thread I started for them.

You can see some pictures of their work.
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Some pictures from installing the upgraded rear sub frame. All I have to say is the E-brake cables on 02's are a BITCH to install!
                              Burning out the bushings in the dif (wish it was a LS dif).

BBQ!

The sub frame is in the car. Just need to get everything rapped up today and torqued down right.
                              sigpic

Comment

Time for two new tires and an alignment! All done.

I like the way my car sound with no muffler! :twisted:
                                I cant lie. I did drive it around the block ones like that. It was fun.
                                Last edited by deutschman; 01-11-2011, 02:59 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X