No announcement yet.

e30guydownunder: Project M42, probs definitely got more power than your S50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But buying them is so much fun! I can't wait to see how busy I need to get with the guard roller. Will give me some motivation to paint the car a bit more race orientated also.
    - Chris
    Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Cant wait to see it!!

Believe it or not, I have some more crazy wheel ideas and wheels on the way.

Cant wait to start playing with 5lug on the storm trooper, oh the possibilities ! ! !

How long until those rims arrive?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
      first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by e30guydownunder View Post
        Wheels have been paid for, back in stock and are now in the shipping process. Predicted arrival 19/05. WOOHOO

Yo Glenn whats drugs you smoking again? Hook a brother up
        - Chris

Comment

A direct result of doing 7 things at once

Photoshop
          Ebay
          Scratch bean bag
          read r3v threads,
          Speak on phone
          Email customers
          Work

In that order of priority
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

I actually looked at those wheels myself but I'm not sure of how they will look on my car. I'm thinking to just gunna wait until I get my engine all done before I worry about wheels hahah :P.

Turbo M42 Build thread:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169672

Comment

Originally posted by Reap3r View Post
              I actually looked at those wheels myself but I'm not sure of how they will look on my car. I'm thinking to just gunna wait until I get my engine all done before I worry about wheels hahah :P.
              Well we are all about to find out. One guy had bought a set, but hasnt finished getting tyres mounted up and putting them on the car. I'll have tyres mounted ASAP :)

I think they will also go on my Brilliantrot roady just for shits and giggles :p
              - Chris

Comment

The delivery man came today....But nobody was home. WTF US to Aus in 3 days I fucking LOL'd!

So wheels on Monday!

In the mean time I have actually being doing some shit towards this stinker!@

I have decided with the new pedal box I will make an overhung accelerator pedal to match the brake/clutch pedals. Further to this I decided I wanted it to slide with the pedal box (pedals are going to be on a slide setup). So made this:

I slotted the acc pedal mount as well so the acc pedal can be moved to the perfect spot for heel and toe. I will also incorporate some sideways adjustment into the whole shabang so the acc pedal should be able to go in the perfect location. Yes it is lightweight yo thanks to a swiss cheese diet!

But I digress that is all for future projects. The whole drama currently is I keep breaking swaybar links. Well today I have all but finished my solution. The raised mount goes on the sway bar and has the effect of making the link longer, but keeps the swaybar in a somewhat sane position. This all in all reduces the amount of angle the link has to cope with as the car is too low. HAR HAR

Paint to come later.

SWEET AS MOFOS
                - Chris

Comment

**edit double post**
                  - Chris

Comment

I cant work out wtf is going on with the forum...i keep getting a 500 server error when i post, and my thread doesn't get bumped up the top, its still showing Reap3r as the last poster...and then whacks a double post on me, fuck sake
                    - Chris

Comment

bump for the chump :D

Hope that worked dude. Oh and I didnt mean I thought you were drunk, more that it had a bit more enthusiasm/a bit more out there/time of night/being a friday ;)

Comment

for sure it was enthused :)
                        - Chris

Comment

Originally posted by e30guydownunder View Post
                          I cant work out wtf is going on with the forum...i keep getting a 500 server error when i post, and my thread doesn't get bumped up the top, its still showing Reap3r as the last poster...and then whacks a double post on me, fuck sake
                          Same with my build post :(.

Turbo M42 Build thread:
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169672

Comment

I installed my links and other associated crap yesterday. Here is a picture at full droop showing the less extreme angles of everything:

And one at ride height:

Very Happy with the end result of these.

While I was in the mood I installed my lightweight rear bumper mounts I made ages ago. Standard bumper shocks with a bead of weld around them and the shock part lopped off. Quick Easy and Cheap:

- Chris

Comment

HAI GUYZZZZz

- Chris

Comment

yer double post
                                Last edited by e30guydownunder; 05-17-2010, 06:17 PM.
                                - Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X