No announcement yet.

e30guydownunder: Project M42, probs definitely got more power than your S50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very keen to see/hear more about thsoe strut tops. I need to do something for my 5-lug and want them A) solid and B) adjustable (or at least optimised for a track wheel alignment)

Great work on the 46s times, too. A few guys I know with well-prepped turbo Subarus on slicks (with about 200hp more than you) are only just scraping into the 46s/47s.
    Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Strut Tops will be some 25mm/1" sphericals mounted in suitable round stock and some 5mm plate, nothing fancy, no bullshit. Throwing some slots in so I can dial out camber if deemed necessary. I'm going to be able to move over the strut top an additional 10mm from where it is currently so that should put me in the dorifto spec range of camber (-5degrees roughly) and able to be dialed out to about -1 on my calcs.

I'll let you know when things are happening.

Haha really? Whats wrong with your mates in subies? My semi slicks are nearly slicks and over 2 years old, can't wait to get some power behind me :D
      - Chris
      Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Weight, I suspect, and diffs are whats wrong with Subarus. :)
        Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

I quite enjoy beating cars with heaps more power :D

However it would be good if the LSD I have in my car did some LSD'ing....oh thats something else I have been up to.

Stripped one of my spare LSD centres and had a look around. It looks to be quite a simple process to machine the centre for more friction plates. This will be happening soon, along with new bearings.

any updates on your meat flange?
          - Chris

Comment

Sweet. Another great feature is BMWs can run far bigger rubber than Subes - most early Subes are limited to 205/215/225 rubber.

Yeah, a few. Going to save them up and do a big update in a few weeks. Gotta get a new socket to get the fucking head off the M52, too, as my 10mm doesn't grip properly.
            Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Torx? I'm going down to Norah Head Saty evening, maybe swing by and kick shit first.
              - Chris

Comment

Yeah, gotta actually stop being dodgy and do it properly farken.

This weekend is a "no car weekend" unfortunately. Its the Front Bum and my 4-year anniversary, so I'm banned from playing in the garage. Gotta keep The Bleeder happy farken. :(
                Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

:rofl:

make sure you get 3/8" drive ones, they fit straight down the side of the cam buckets so you can remove the head as one hole unit.

I'll catch you some other time, hope I don't upset too many coasties saty night

- Chris

Comment

Where you going? I'll probably get 3/8 and 1/2" given how tight/siezed the other bolts were. 100,000km with zero maintenance has done horrible things to this motor. The valve springs are gummed shut.
                    Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Just a house party down Norah Head....parents went away for the weekend, old mate fb's everyone...the rest is history :D
                      - Chris

Comment

Car is about to be back in action:

$137.50 for 4 TYRES!

Now just to crack out my trust guard roller again aand get stuck into the guards. These will be purchased soon, will fit right in with the dorifto's when I go show them how to play on a skidpan:

yes yes i know

- Chris

Comment

posting for sub purposes,

Now fess up and list/pic your 15inch collection.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                          first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Its not as comprehensive as others would have you believe :D

15 x 7:

Avanti Racing - NZ E30 Spec Racing wheels, et 15, 6kg

MiM - 1900, et 13, 8.4kg

Simmons - B45, et 25, HEAVY (I'm thinking about lipping these out to 8"/9")

Auscar reps or something, curvy looking 5 spoke things - et 30 -> et 18 with spacers, HEAVY

Pictures are floating around the net
                            - Chris

Comment

Wheels have been paid for, back in stock and are now in the shipping process. Predicted arrival 19/05. WOOHOO
                              - Chris

Comment

Worse than me with wheels :p
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                                first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Working...
                                X