Eta-to-M50: Build thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    Just made the appointment to have the exhaust done on Friday, they're going to do V-Bands at the headers to make it removable if I ever need to drop it, and mount the rest up with new hangers.
    FUCK! Why didn't I think of that? my m30 exhaust is 1 piece from the downpipes to the muffler :(

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    smoky burnouts yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • samiam3356
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    The Picnic, of course!

    Just made the appointment to have the exhaust done on Friday, they're going to do V-Bands at the headers to make it removable if I ever need to drop it, and mount the rest up with new hangers.
    Those are tities! Have them on mine at the same spot.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    ^ thats nice, you have to win sometimes!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Just got my Optima back from charging, Andrew used their newer charger to bring it back to life, and it fires right up! Glad I don't have to buy a new battery!

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    noice, congrats man.

    Leave a comment:


  • shiboujin
    replied
    Man someone be trollin...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Damn, full E36 exhaust? Kind of disappointing Josh. (Really fuckin heavy too)
    Matt, did you happen to read where I said the M3 muffler is temporary, because I got it for cheap and it will be upgraded later?

    Leave a comment:


  • BDSax
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    Congrats again man, glad it's up and running. If I were you I would drive open headers at least once. ;)
    i drove mine for a month.
    shit my exhaust setup is STILL too loud. im now getting to the age where my ears hurt too much. i need ear plugs to drive my car.

    nevermind, read the post above

    Leave a comment:


  • sandlock
    replied
    Congrats man :beer:

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Damn, full E36 exhaust? Kind of disappointing Josh. (Really fuckin heavy too)

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    The Picnic, of course!

    Just made the appointment to have the exhaust done on Friday, they're going to do V-Bands at the headers to make it removable if I ever need to drop it, and mount the rest up with new hangers.
    V-bands FTW.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Congrats! That is one hell of an engine bay! It looks like it came that way from the factory.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by LJ851
    Congratulations, i bet you are excited to put some miles on it. Whats the first trip you have planned?
    The Picnic, of course!

    Just made the appointment to have the exhaust done on Friday, they're going to do V-Bands at the headers to make it removable if I ever need to drop it, and mount the rest up with new hangers.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Congratulations, i bet you are excited to put some miles on it. Whats the first trip you have planned?

    Leave a comment:

Working...