DRTY 30 Project log <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30BTR View Post
    80lb injectors should deffentaly work for that hp. I can't wait to see her on the streets. I'm going to run 1000's but I don't know what out of the car. My current build is a s52 but the more I read about people building a 2.7 bottem and 2.5 head they make really good power so I'm thinking about dumping my s52 engien
    S52 FTW! I run the 2.7i budget stroker setup in mine... I just like the stock motor ;)

Let me know if you need a hand sir!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Yeah it would be one hell of a setup but I could get good power with a full build on a m20b25 at a fraction of the price. I just think my eyes were bigger than my wallet when I got the engien. Lol

Comment

Yeah it would be one hell of a setup but I could get good power with a full build on a m20b25 at a fraction of the price. I just think my eyes were bigger than my wallet when I got the engien. Lol
        I know that feel, I have stock pistons/rods... no need to go way overboard on the build, most of your reliability will be in the tune!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

True that on the tune, I will be doing the rods, pistons, build head, custom intake manifold ect. ect. But I'm aiming for higher hp and tq numbers. Also any recommended tuners that can tune my soon the be meth head?

Comment

True that on the tune, I will be doing the rods, pistons, build head, custom intake manifold ect. ect. But I'm aiming for higher hp and tq numbers. Also any recommended tuners that can tune my soon the be meth head?
            I can always help, KAmotors and lots others are very helpful as well!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Kamotors as in air intake kits?

Comment

I'm biased, and derailing, but go n/a s52, then boost. 24v + boost is a wonderful thing! Can't wait to forcefeed mine.

Comment

Kamotors as in air intake kits?
                  He sells them yes, check out his build thread :)

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                  I'm biased, and derailing, but go n/a s52, then boost. 24v + boost is a wonderful thing! Can't wait to forcefeed mine.
                  FUUUUUUUUU YOU STAY OUT OF THIS ;)

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

I would just do the na s52 but i love boost and I will be building whatever engien I decided to stay with for boost. and for the intake manifold im thinking somthing like this for the m20

Comment

just found KAmotors build thread, holy 50 pages. lol this will take me a min to read.

Comment

just found KAmotors build thread, holy 50 pages. lol this will take me a min to read.
                        I would just do the na s52 but i love boost and I will be building whatever engien I decided to stay with for boost. and for the intake manifold im thinking somthing like this for the m20
                        Battle royale!!!!!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Two boosted m20's and a boosted s52, this is gonna be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                            Two boosted m20's and a boosted s52, this is gonna be fun.
                            Oh yeah, this should prove interesting.. I have spare blocks and rotating assemblies... im going big!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

I love boosted M20s I think the motors have a lot of potential that only a few actually attempt. its a cost vs power thing and 24v are cheap now. personally, Im going to put my 2.7i on megasquirt soon, then I'll supercharge it. I am moving to CA soon and having to make a swap legal is a nightmare, let alone adding boost. thats impossible to do legally. at least with a supercharger there is a lot less to remove every two years when I have to take it to get the emissions test.

-Simon
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                                I love boosted M20s I think the motors have a lot of potential that only a few actually attempt. its a cost vs power thing and 24v are cheap now. personally, Im going to put my 2.7i on megasquirt soon, then I'll supercharge it. I am moving to CA soon and having to make a swap legal is a nightmare, let alone adding boost. thats impossible to do legally. at least with a supercharger there is a lot less to remove every two years when I have to take it to get the emissions test.

-Simon
                                Sounds like a plan to me, what part of cali are you moving to?

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Working...
                                X