Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitchblack Motorsports Rally e30 318i (now with M50) - and some Porsche 924S stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm. That actually looks pretty nice with the RA sticker. And those parts will be out tomorrow Josh!

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

thx, figured it was worth doing something odd, just because. We'll see how it holds up since I've never put vinyl on a car before, and I did it "dry" rather than wet application. I did claybar and clean the paint below it first.

But whatever, if it comes up, I just rip it off!

Cool on the parts. It will be nice to have a sunroof on the car again, grr.
      Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
      Track/street e21 build
      visit Condor Speed Shop
      visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

i lime it

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
        Ig:ryno_pzk
        I like the tuna here.
        Originally posted by lambo
        Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by kts View Post
          I have a spare rubber piece. I think I'll be good with my current setup, but if not I'll drop you a line, thanks!
          Haha. sorry I took that center console. I'll give you what I have if I ever see you again.

On another note, I like this build. keep it up.
          sigpic

1989 Alpine 325is 2dr m50 swapped
          Build Thread:
          Current ongoing build. Check it out!
          1991 318is 4dr rallycross
          Rallycross Build Thread.
          1991 Alpine 318is coupe - sold

Comment

Your car needs more bright F'ing green wheels on it. ;)

(Or the classic Subaru gold...)

Originally posted by shEck3lls0 View Post
            Haha. sorry I took that center console. I'll give you what I have if I ever see you again.
            Nah don't sweat it. I should be good with my current set up. Thanks though!

Comment

Your car needs more bright F'ing green wheels on it. ;)

(Or the classic Subaru gold...)

!
              mine? lol. I don't need Subaru gold wheels, I have an actual subaru. Which has three sets of wheels (two dark gray, one white). It had some gold ones at one point, but gold wheels are meh....

I may paint the bottlecaps at some point though. Probably not green, since I hate green. Maye some dark red or something, lol.
              Track/street e21 build
              visit Condor Speed Shop

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

today, on February 1st, it was 67 degrees out. Really?

ok, well took minor advantage of this to paint the other two door cards on the driver's side with some plastic paint (including cleaning/prep/etc)

and what rally car would be complete without and old-school MARTINI decal? Put on in memory of my old Lancia Delta.

Track/street e21 build
                visit Condor Speed Shop

Comment

Originally posted by irish44j View Post
                  I don't need Subaru gold wheels, I have an actual subaru.
                  This I know. But every car looks better with gold wheels on them.

It had some gold ones at one point, but gold wheels are meh....
                  Bite your tongue! :curse:

Gold wheels for life! ;)

Comment

Wait, you had a Delta? 0_o

Go here be happy!

Comment

This I know. But every car looks better with gold wheels on them.

Bite your tongue! :curse:

Gold wheels for life! ;)
                      here's a pic, just for you ;)

but they weren't wide enough.....the current white ones (Enkei Tarmacs) for autocross/track are an inch wider, 3lbs lighter, and JDM ;)

Track/street e21 build
                      visit Condor Speed Shop

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                        Wait, you had a Delta? 0_o
                        yeah, I lived in Italy during high school. It wasn't a Delta Evoluzione though, just a standard HF 16v (IIRC, this was almost 20 years ago). Still fun to drive, alot like a first-generation WRX, except without the reliabilty or working electricals, haha...

Since this was long before the day of digital cameras, I've been looking for years for the couple of photos I used to have of it, but I think they're buried in my parents' giant storage building someplace :(

Anyhow, it looked alot like this one, except with faded tan paint and alot of dents. Oh, and ugly steel wheels since the previous owner sold the kick-ass rally-style wheels, grr.

Track/street e21 build
                        visit Condor Speed Shop

Comment

Woah. I now see how you've fallen in love with rallying hahah. I would suffice for "just" a standard one haha.

Go here be happy!

Comment

Woah. I now see how you've fallen in love with rallying hahah. I would suffice for "just" a standard one haha.
                            lol....back then it was just my high school beater. I was more into going to bars than working on cars. I've mostly always been into track and autocross. The rallycross thing is a fairly recent development as I've gotten bored with autocross.

I mean, it was a fun car though. In Italy the driving age is 18, so in high school most of my classmates didn't have cars. So mine was frequently loaded up with 10 or 11 friends and girls heading out to italian bars (and heading home, probably not a good idea).

My WRX is a better car by 10x in every respect, lol. The only thing I really miss about the Lancia is how awesomely sexy it looked, and how much fun was had in it, driving like an idiot on italian roads that had no driving laws basically....

In a few years I have every intention of importing a Delta shell and basically swapping it onto a WRX chassis/drivetrain. Or at least I'd like to....
                            Track/street e21 build
                            visit Condor Speed Shop

Comment

lol....back then it was just my high school beater. I was more into going to bars than working on cars. I've mostly always been into track and autocross. The rallycross thing is a fairly recent development as I've gotten bored with autocross.

I mean, it was a fun car though. In Italy the driving age is 18, so in high school most of my classmates didn't have cars. So mine was frequently loaded up with 10 or 11 friends and girls heading out to italian bars (and heading home, probably not a good idea).

My WRX is a better car by 10x in every respect, lol. The only thing I really miss about the Lancia is how awesomely sexy it looked, and how much fun was had in it, driving like an idiot on italian roads that had no driving laws basically....

In a few years I have every intention of importing a Delta shell and basically swapping it onto a WRX chassis/drivetrain. Or at least I'd like to....
                              Delta wrx? That be sweet.

Go here be happy!

Comment

Delta wrx? That be sweet.
                                yes!

I will need to polish up on my welding and fabrication skills in advance.

...and somehow get alot of money.
                                Track/street e21 build
                                visit Condor Speed Shop

Comment

Working...
                                X