No announcement yet.

'91 318is, 16V swap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys :D Burnout/ smoke video tomorrow if I can dig out a pair of basketweaves. We have like, 3 sets just gotta get them out haha.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Use the pink ones :P

Comment

I have 1 pink, and one green. Forgot about those!

Go here be happy!

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
          Thanks guys :D Burnout/ smoke video tomorrow if I can dig out a pair of basketweaves. We have like, 3 sets just gotta get them out haha.
          We're going to hold you to that. If there is no video tomorrow...we will find you.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Im just gonna wait right right here at my computer.
            E30 buildy things
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

This better not be like your frame damage update....

Let's hope this really happens!!

Comment

Lol i have about a 50:1 cop pass to pull over ratio because of it. Problem isnt the ones driving its the ones sitting that actually notice it. The cop was cool about it and just told me to fix it but i dont really wanna push my luck. Ive got more pipe in front of my engine then most have behind theres but its still super loud. Quieted it down a bit when i got the 3" ovalized back to the axel bur without a muffler its still loud.
                Last edited by eurotrash; 08-19-2012, 07:45 AM.

Comment

dude.....
                  fuck.

you now own one of my favorite e30's ever. looks amazing and man it zips in that first clip.

congratz dude.

Comment

So how do you like it so far? Does it seem to be worth the extra work compared to one of those Mxx/Sxx swaps? I do hope so, because goddamn this is costing me a lot of money :(

Comment

Definitely worth it, imo. Much better sound, torque literally EVERYWHERE(I was going up hill, in 5th, at ~35-40mph and went slightly on the throttle and it started pulling/ accelerating with ease. What all is costing you tons of money? It should end up being cheaper if done correctly(read: not how I did it).

Go here be happy!

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                        dude.....
                        fuck.

you now own one of my favorite e30's ever. looks amazing and man it zips in that first clip.

congratz dude.
                        :D Thanks man, that means a lot.

Go here be happy!

Comment

It should end up being cheaper if done correctly(read: not how I did it).
                          Check out my thread dude... too much high dollar stuff in there :(

But then again, I'm not going through all this trouble for it to not work right / blow up on me.

Comment

Looking at it now! Totally missed it somehow.

Go here be happy!

Comment

Lol with the 4.10 i pretty much stick it in 4th and dont take it out til i stop or get on the freeway. Its pretty rad

Just curious what is you pan capacity? My pan only holds like 3.5 quarts to the max fill line. I always run about a half quart high because i dont trust it but it oil pressure stays between 50 and 65 so i guess its ok. Im gonna wind up either running an off road style with the dual pickup style (like the ones on 4x4s that need the clearance for the front axel) or just making anouther pan and clearancing for the stsering rack/bolts but
                              Not cutting as much out. The pan was already clearanced and ive got like 3/4" clearance aft of the steering rack bolts. Alot of wasted capacity.
                              Last edited by eurotrash; 08-19-2012, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Holy cow, that's it? Haha, mine is only like, 3/4 quarts less I believe, so around 4qts.

Go here be happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X