Switched to porsche brakes to fit a 16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Attached Files

Comment

Little update

Comment

What’s up does no one like me here.

Comment

I think the crowd likes some stimulating literature to go along with the photos.

I’ve been meaning to comment, looks like a solid rehabilitation and progress being made.

Some solid goodies being lined up.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                          @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Also, turn your phone 90* when you take pics
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
                              I think the crowd likes some stimulating literature to go along with the photos.
                              This please :)
                              '90 318is

Comment

This E30 has some history with me in my life. I bought this car after I had my 318is tboned at a stop sign that a elderly man ran the sign directly into me. Me being a young and dumb kid 6-7 years ago. I thought buying a cheap e30 would essentially save me money. Because I wanted to be able to build it the way I wanted to, paint job, interior, etc. primarily Paint job. All I cared about was finding a E30 late model with delphin grey paint. Soo I obviously found this car to build.
                                Over the years my build plan changed frequently. I’ve successfully built my 24v swapped motor, from scratch. I didn’t really post as I was building because I wasn’t really active here in R3V.
                                I live and learn the hard way doing things twice someone of the times before I get it right. This car has been my canvas where I’ve been relearning body work.
                                I always had the dream of owning a m technic 2 in delphin.
                                I’ve collected most of the mtech parts
                                aside from the side skirts, or the spoiler.
                                eveyrhing else I have is in fairly good condition.
                                all mounting points intach. Soo this car has been a slow build of my spare time. The things I need to work on as of now. Is I’m finishing refinishing the floor pans as I had to hammer some areas it was jacked up from in the front corners, Soo I’ve gotten everything pretty straight.! Have been scuffing it down, contemplating the deadening and removing it from the floor pans. Was going to use the good old dry ice tech. So tomorrow I’m going to repaint the floors with delphin grey. I’m going to rewrap the wires with friction tape. And then after that’s all done I was planning on putting the carpet back in.
                                i do own a brand new carpet kit from bmw for the car in black.
                                Unfortunately BMW doesn’t sell the rear small carpet section. I’m going to have to figure out something for that. As of right now the car has a E 36 M3 steering rack the sub frame Has been installed it also it was reinforced in the most common areas befor powder coating installation. I need to build an exhaust system but could use some opinions. As I have a 3.5 inch down pipe, I don’t really prefer having a huge 3.5 inch pipe running down the car so I plan on sectioning it to a y pipe switching it from 1 large pipe to two smaller pipes. I have a 3.5 to 3inch reducer. To 3inch y pipe to dual 2inch, I think I plan on converting the dual 2 inch to ether 1.5 inch or 1.75 inch. The g30/770 says to use a 3.5 inch exit and I’m not sure if I need to run that same size all the way back.
                                As soon as I finish the exhaust I can start finishing fuel set up before tune turbo builds are more work than I anticipated.
                                Doing the best I can.
                                for being alone ‘.
                                if there’s anyone in so cal who wants to help for money lmk
                                Last edited by e30m20TurbO7; 10-09-2022, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X