★ ★ Project Glacier | Make the E30 a Daily Again ★ ★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northern View Post
    I'm using swiftkey as well. I just hate when it autocorrects stuff and I can't go back, so I end up trying to type it out 3-4 times before it lets me leave it.

Its autocorrect and be pretty dense sometimes too, like when I type "herw" instead of "here" and its just like "well I guess herw is a word" or "that text is definitely supposed to say 'I'm herd'"
    Ya if you type a word that you want to stay the same you just click on it in the bar. I'm mad that they made it free because I paid the $4 for it when it first came out.

Sent from my DeLorean

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
      Ya if you type a word that you want to stay the same you just click on it in the bar. I'm mad that they made it free because I paid the $4 for it when it first came out.

Sent from my DeLorean
      Didn't know it was free now... kind of annoying.
      I also don't usually notice it wasn't the right one in the bar until after I hit space.
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Just downloaded SwiftKey... We'll see how I like it.

The subtle differences from swype are throwing me off a bit currently.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
          Just downloaded SwiftKey... We'll see how I like it.

The subtle differences from swype are throwing me off a bit currently.
          At least you don't have an iPhone with the EXACT same EVERYTHING as every other iPhone owner. There such pieces. They break so easy and are 10 billion years behind android phones. BTW I've owed every iPhone since they came out in 2007 lol and I like Android phones so much better.

Sent from my DeLorean

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
            At least you don't have an iPhone with the EXACT same EVERYTHING as every other iPhone owner. There such pieces. They break so easy and are 10 billion years behind android phones. BTW I've owed every iPhone since they came out in 2007 lol and I like Android phones so much better.

Sent from my DeLorean
            I bought an iPad and almost immediately regretted it... I can't stand iOS and it's limitations

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I bought a Nexus 5 and immediately didnt regret it.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                I bought an iPad and almost immediately regretted it... I can't stand iOS and it's limitations
                I had an iPhone 5 for about 2 days, and hated it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                  I bought a Nexus 5 and immediately didnt regret it.
                  I cracked my Nexus 5 and that week went out and bought the LG G3! I love it! LG has been making some good phones lately. And I still have as a back up phone. Eventually I'll get a new screen for it. =)

Sent from my DeLorean
                  Last edited by Luke Girard; 08-15-2014, 03:48 PM.

Comment

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Fixed that dumb hose. I swear to god if something else breaks on this car I'm probably going to murder someone.

Also. Took some pictures.

20140815-DSC_2612 by PhillipKeefe, on Flickr

20140815-DSC_2603 by PhillipKeefe, on Flickr

20140815-DSC_2620 by PhillipKeefe, on Flickr

Comment

Never would have been able to tell the car just went through all that surgery from those pics. Looks great!

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

dumb hoes.

Just no more drifty-drifty into crubs and you shall be happy for another day or two
                          Originally posted by priapism
                          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                          Originally posted by shameson
                          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

lol no more doiftoing for me

Comment

Drove it 600 miles and it didn't break. So that was nice.

Comment

nice :up:

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Working...
                                X