Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TR-42 build. Non e30 content. Subaru powered.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evolvo
    replied
    Thanks, I'll do that. Should have just done it to start

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by evolvo View Post
    Hello all, I know I'm bringing this thread back from the dead. I just joined up because I'm in the planning stages of building a somewhat similar car and I was hoping I could ask the OP some ?? Does he still participate here? Does he still own the car? Any info is really appreciated!
    His last post was in August of this year. If you shoot him a PM I bet he'll get back to you.

Leave a comment:

• evolvo
    replied
    Hello all, I know I'm bringing this thread back from the dead. I just joined up because I'm in the planning stages of building a somewhat similar car and I was hoping I could ask the OP some ?? Does he still participate here? Does he still own the car? Any info is really appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• G-Man the Visionary
    replied
    When will this be for sale?

Leave a comment:

• evoDRichie
    replied
    pearl!

Leave a comment:

• squidmaster
    replied
    ^^ seriously! What happened to those videos we were promised :devil:

Leave a comment:

• badermatic
    replied
    I need a fix...Got any more pics to share??

Leave a comment:

• rzerob
    replied
    What have you done with the 914?

Leave a comment:

• gotaloveRWD
    replied
    Yes yes you do I feel like I need some good videos to live vicariously through you!

Leave a comment:

• jaywood
    replied
    Thanks for the kind words guys! This thing has been an absolute blast to drive around town. I'll have to get some videos up :p

Leave a comment:

• golftdibrad
    replied
    Originally posted by jaywood View Post

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuUuSTMfeFc watch in HD. Turn up the sound!
    congrats on getting this thing going! (finally)

I like how the suggested video after yours is me wrecking :)

enjoy it, keep it shinny side up and safe man :D

PS:
    Sena makes great bluetooth headsets for your helmet to talk with passenger/radio use.

Leave a comment:

• badermatic
    replied
    Any updates to share? Get the TR-42 fully licensed?

I had my first drive in the TR-82 earlier this week.;D

Leave a comment:

• beewood
    replied
    bo0o0o0ost

Originally posted by jaywood View Post
    Wow, what a fuc*ing car. It is insane to drive. What an experience. Never driven ANYTHING remotely as fun/fast/quick/etc as this thing. 330 whp at 1800lbs with a 49/51 weight distribution.

Everyone wants to talk. You've definitely gotta be in a social mood to drive this thing! :p
    FASTEST THING IVE EVER BEEN IN. ever

jaywood did it again...

Leave a comment:

• jaywood
    replied
    Wow, what a fuc*ing car. It is insane to drive. What an experience. Never driven ANYTHING remotely as fun/fast/quick/etc as this thing. 330 whp at 1800lbs with a 49/51 weight distribution.

Everyone wants to talk. You've definitely gotta be in a social mood to drive this thing! :p

Leave a comment:

• jaywood
    replied
    Originally posted by badermatic View Post
    OMG! Congratulations! Looks and sounds awesome!
    My TR-82 runs but I have yet to put it in gear. Still having issues with the brakes.

This thing licensed yet??

Thanks :) It's still in the process. We have temp plates right now. We have an appt at the Referee Station in the next couple of weeks so we're hoping that goes smoothly.

Here's a quick video of a dyno run. We had it tuned down in Santa Clarita at Yimi Sport. Great guys.

And a link for the mobile users (wish more people would do this!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdkY...ature=youtu.be

Leave a comment:

Working...
X