325is, Track Ready, Street Drivable, Show Quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perry Wilson View Post
    The crazy changes and idea swaps is just cause thats how i am. Nothing is set in stone until i finish it. Listen there are a milliin regular e30s little mods like bags and turbo and blah blah blah some are amazing. So i think its fair that one (mine) can be a little different and whatever i want. I dont car if it has 10000000hp. If i can have a car i tuink looks awesome and i have fun racing it and taking it to shows that thats it. If i want a fast car ill jump in the e46 m3 with 470hp/450tq that weighs 2000lbs and has amaxing track geometry
    1991 318i SOLD
    2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

If you can show me the scale numbers for an e46 M3 that weighs 2000lbs i'll eat my own shoe.

I hope you can build this car to your liking, but i fear you'll show up to your first track day and get destroyed by some guy in a 318 with suspension mods, only to shortly after have your wheel bearings fail.

Unless you're gonna make 400+, a set of 245 R-compounds (Shaved Toyo RA1's) will be plenty of tire. Especially since the weakest link in this build seems to be behind the wheel.
      84' 325i -> PRO3 #304
      Powered by Manntechnik
      Work in Progress Build Thread

Comment

I still want to know when Steve sold his m3.

Comment

Originally posted by SA E30 View Post
          I still want to know when Steve sold his m3.
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=285307 Thread in April 2013

http://www.e46fanatics.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=925680 FS: Jan 2012 (Sale Pending 7/20/12)

Comment

So much hate lol. This is an interesting build I tip my hat to you sir.

Subd.

Comment

Originally posted by EREKSHUN View Post
              So much hate lol. This is an interesting build I tip my hat to you sir.

Subd.
              Not hate; Just confusion.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Lookin good

Comment

Originally posted by KEVORM View Post
                  If you can show me the scale numbers for an e46 M3 that weighs 2000lbs i'll eat my own shoe.
                  This, you would have to shave 1500lbs off of a stock E46 M3 to get 2k, What did you do remove the frame?
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

I like dis, keep up the good work.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                      This is the collegiate version bud. He's certainly not ready for that yet.

Comment

Originally posted by JCarp90 View Post
                        This is the collegiate version bud. He's certainly not ready for that yet.
                        You're right...my bad.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Hey leave me be I done spell fine

Comment

The fact that he's bragging about this M3 that was bought, not built, just makes this whole thing better.
                            1991 318i SOLD
                            2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing how the body work comes along... thought about modifying the fenders/quarters after seeing this thread a few years ago:

Comment

Originally posted by unevolved View Post
                                The fact that he's bragging about this M3 that was bought, not built, just makes this whole thing better.
                                we bought the car and I changed ALOT. suspension geometry, saftey equipment, turbo setup, tune body work ect. when we got the car it didnt run for shit, made 305hp and hit fuel cut at 5500. so yeah ive done a lot of work on the e46, enough to be proud of thats for damn sure. Did I do all of the work no, never claimed I had. Didnt make the cage, cant I dont have a tube bender. Will I make the e30 cage... nope do I care? Nope. im building what I want to build if you dont like my thread then fuck off there is plenty others to go be a douche in

Comment

Working...
                                X