325is, Track Ready, Street Drivable, Show Quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perry Wilson View Post
    SO today I finished the wiring including the electric fan, the car fires, idles and revs. The Boot I found is off an E12 I found at the junk yard. Oddly enough the m30 that is in the m12 uses a smaller version of he m30 afm; alomost exactly like the m20 afm. Though it uses a m30 afm sized air box. So it was PERFECT for going from the 325i throttle body to the m30 afm. Plus it is 1/4 inch thick plastic so no need for the mount I made for the afm. Since the wiring is all in car I had to extent the coil pos/neg. The coil is now located up behind the pass. headlight cover. So this photo is the car in driving trim sans two cooling hoses. Still trying to find out what hoses to use for the m42 swap. So check it out. Here is how she will look going down the road. Hope y'all like.
    Hey Perry, where did you route the ecu loom? Put a new hole in the firewall or something? I couldn't see from your pics. Currently attempting to do something similar with the wires

T U R B O - M 2 0 - B U I L D

M U S C C O O

Comment

Somewhere in a land far far away, where da big foot live. An da giant trees.. an one scary monstas. Sum ting stay lurking in tha mountains, bound in one deep slumber, bound fo wake up, patiently she sleeps.

mi
      mi
      Myyy preciousssssssssss

Comment

Working...
      X