• Time
  • Show
Clear All

got my SI Shift light from e30 innovative good, can't wait to test it

Comment

exhaust is almost done

love those welds..

Comment

Many thanks for posting the pictures with the strut bar in, I was wondering if that one would clear my downpipe and it looks like I won't have any issues!

Comment

Originally posted by GunMetalGrey View Post
          Many thanks for posting the pictures with the strut bar in, I was wondering if that one would clear my downpipe and it looks like I won't have any issues!
          you're welcome

Comment

exhaust is finished, and I'm picking up the car tomorrow!

Comment

Burn out video tomorrow?
              How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

went to pick up the car today, I was nervous, because I didn't know if it would overheat, leaks, etc; but everything went ok

I need to change the speedometer gauge, abs is working now, so is the wideband, the car is making 8-9psi, feels great, but sometimes the afr goes to 9.8-10.0:1 and it breaks up, need to check that, I'm missing the on/off throttle response of the supercharger and 3.73:1 setup, but once everything is ok, it will be a lot better...

also made the a/c work for a little time, the compressor has a small leak and it thrown all the oil, hope I can take it out easily...

Comment

still running rich, so made a boost leak tester, but only found a small leak from the throttle body to the fuel canister..

is good to have the car running again

installed the shift light, pretty good one, works as an SI light with acc, and different parameters when cold and hot, love it!

Comment

Bought a rear window blind

Comment

poor thin and small brakes

I already had these waiting to go on, if they don't work as expected, Im going with a bbk, maybe catuned or uuc...

Comment

and still running rich...

E30 s50us turbo @8psi Test, still running rich (9.8-10.3:0)

Comment

Looks great and quick wow! Thw shift light looks really bright in the video obviously. Is it more subdued in person?
                          Turbo M50 4 Door Build thread here 4 Sale thread

Comment

Originally posted by eduTechnic View Post
                            Looks great and quick wow! Thw shift light looks really bright in the video obviously. Is it more subdued in person?
                            It's really bright, but you can adjust day/night brightness ;)

Comment

finally had time to use a better camera again and took some pics

here is one with my friend's project, an e30 m50

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X