Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice project, man

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Thank you lambo, love your car, I have lurked your threads.

Comment

I keep chipping away at this car to see where I end up. It was in the 40's here in GA today, so it was back to fixing cars and cleaning shop! Did some minor stuff on the car, and reorganized the garage. Put in some shelves and other BS.

Comment

Back to tinkering... Got my caliper fixed and I hope a rubbing issue on the DS of some brake components. Put the kidneys back in. Metal up front is a bit tweaked.
          Last edited by rcsoundn1; 05-21-2015, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Hit the yard again last weekend when my brother was in town. Got some misc crap, and a good bumper for the white car. Red car is in need of one as well.

Comment

nice work on the verts. I'm confused how/why the white one joined the red one? Maybe I just missed it.
              sigpic

Comment

White one was my mothers only car. It's the reason I bought the red one. She passed in 02, and when I chose to move to GA it was given to me, in a state of disrepair. It is a car I will pass on to my child. Thanks for checking out the thread everyone!

Comment

Decided to drive the red devil to my grandfathers in Fla. a few weeks ago. Great MPG, had it set to 75mph cruise for hours!

Last edited by rcsoundn1; 05-21-2015, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Weather here in Ga has been good so the red car has been my DD. I need to register the white car ASAP. We do it by birth day by me, and that's past due. White car runs and drives but is not 100% yet so it waits for late night drives...

Comment

Car has been fine, white one is still not on the road yet. Working on some new housing options so lets keep our fingers crossed that it pans out. Thats the primary focus for right now.

Comment

Took the white car out for a ride because it has sat for so long. Battery was dead, but now the spedo works so... those cancel each other out. Hope for new housing for these cars soon.

Comment

Moved to a new place here in GA. Got a 2 car garage, and a good plot of land. Did some cleaning to start off right.

Comment

Very nice. I want a Wrangler but I can't justify a 5th car, nor a second Jeep.
                            Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

Thanks, Wrangler is not mine, father in-law owns it. Its cool to kick around in, but not a car I would run out and buy.

Comment

Well we are all moved in to our new house. The privacy is one of the best things to have. Next up is tearing the white car apparat againg for a cooling system over haul and the rear a-arms. Passenger side has bad camber and every bushing has been replaced so something is bent. So for the mean time I started setting up the garage.
                                Last edited by rcsoundn1; 10-06-2015, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X