No announcement yet.

Scum class 318 + Mtech + vortech v2 + unicorns - vortech + Turrrrbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I buy total oil from SSF parts, let me know if you want pricing. I usually pick up once a month.
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Someone in the bay area wanna help me install my S/C this weekend?

Lunch and beers on me.
      Last edited by pandaboo911; 01-30-2015, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Did you ever sell the fuel cell and pump? I might be interested depending on price

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
        Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Mtech 1 beeld

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
          Did you ever sell the fuel cell and pump? I might be interested depending on price

Nope it's all still sitting in my side yard. Throw me an offer.
          I'm flexible.
          Last edited by pandaboo911; 01-30-2015, 02:18 AM.

Comment

So did pass BAR with headers in the end? How does that work with smog? When my MR2 passed BAR I was told I still needed to change a few things to pass the actual smog test. Are you in a similar position?
            Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
            A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Haven't posted an update in a while.
              I recently did a full detail on all the body panels to try and prevent the clearcoat from further peeling.

The car was filthy and covered in clear coat dust (that shit sticks to EVERYTHING) and pollen. I took it down to the local carwash and had it hosed down with high pressure.

This is just before claying the whole car. It took forever. I didn't get any pics because I was too busy being careful not to drop that damn clay. Once you drop it it's ruined.

Here you can see where the clear coat is beginning to peel on the hood. It started like this on the roof and 4 weeks later the whole roof had peeled.

hood before

hood after

There's still a lot of water stains so I gotta go over with a more aggressive polish.

did some masking.

Door and quarter after polishing. It's amazing how many door dings I've picked up from parking on college campus.

Somehow I like this picture. Pleasing to the eyeballs

other side done

took a break and played around with my camera

I had a funny realization that this car is basically a grandpa now and his head is balding :) I shall call my e30 Edgar. Edgar is a nice bald grandpa name.

Edgar with a slightly bent front. Thanks to those fucking college kids who can't park correctly.

Last edited by pandaboo911; 02-02-2015, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Looking good
                Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Nam that "stance" :)
                  https://www.facebook.com/Cry_77_IX-110483784967661
                  https://www.instagram.com/cry_77_ix/

Comment

Daaaaayummmm. wicked build, cant wait to get back working on my car
                    Originally posted by e30lov
                    sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
                    Adventures of an E30

Comment

looks great

That m-tech 1 kit looks so nice in that color. You have done a great job putting it together!
                      keep us posted, want to see more!!!:)
                      jm

Comment

Love your car! An inspiration for my Burgundrot M-Tech 1 build for sure!!!!
                        Originally posted by LJ851
                        kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
                        ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
                        #teamross
                        Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

Car is getting windows re-tinted.
                          Current tint is purple and 10+ years old. getting 50% all around for a nice clean look that won't draw attention.
                          Also tinting the windshield 70% to keep the car cool inside.

For reference the current tint is 20%

Will post pics tomorrow

Also gonna shadowline the trim. Anyone got any tips on how to go about that? I read trim paint will chip off since chrome can't be painted.
                          Plastidip? my euro bumper trim is plastidipped and it's held up pretty well and looks good.
                          It's painted rubber though which is a much more friendly surface for paint.

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                            Since I'm going FI my custom CAI pipe will also be for sale. Does not work if you are running ABS. Unlike most CAI's that use a "shield" mine actually pulls air from completely outside the engine bay. The pipe is cold to the touch when the motor is running.
                            I'll let it go for cheap since it fits non abs cars only.

pics

I want! I NEED!! how much?? I will be in San Jose this weekend. PM me

Also gonna shadowline the trim. Anyone got any tips on how to go about that? I read trim paint will chip off since chrome can't be painted.
                            Plastidip? my euro bumper trim is plastidipped and it's held up pretty well and looks good.
                            It's painted rubber though which is a much more friendly surface for paint.
                            I think SEM trim paint is what most people use. plus a primer. I need to do mine still so I dunno... I really need to do mine...

shadowline party?!?!
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                              I want! I NEED!! how much?? I will be in San Jose this weekend. PM me

I think SEM trim paint is what most people use. plus a primer. I need to do mine still so I dunno... I really need to do mine...

shadowline party?!?!
                              Dunno make me an offer. If you have ABS it won't fit.
                              I'm only selling the couplers and the pipe. For now I'm keeping the filter because I may need it.

If you're down to do shadowline you can stop by and we'll do both haha.

Comment

Dunno make me an offer. If you have ABS it won't fit.
                                I'm only selling the couplers and the pipe. For now I'm keeping the filter because I may need it.

If you're down to do shadowline you can stop by and we'll do both haha.
                                I want to shadowline and I want the CAI, but for some reason I think my 84 doesnt have a hole right there. I dont have ABS either. the only option my car has is sunroof, because america
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X