S38 turbo e30 Hartge H35-24 H bomb

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2mAn
    replied
    The French Yellow lights look fantastic against the black.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4313.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	235.0 KB
ID:	10162980 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4318.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	274.3 KB
ID:	10162979 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4311.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	287.8 KB
ID:	10162982 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4314.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	258.5 KB
ID:	10162978 I want to polish my m car this weekend and a darker yellow to the yellow fogs to match the Frenchy smilies.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    Love those seats... I love mine. I used planted seat brackets with the Recaro sliders because I already had the sliders and sold off the old, torn up Sport seats.
    I agree with you. I always dream of owning and installing into on of my e30 years.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    Love those seats... I love mine. I used planted seat brackets with the Recaro sliders because I already had the sliders and sold off the old, torn up Sport seats.
    I agree with you. I always dream of owning and installing into on of my e30 years.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Love those seats... I love mine. I used planted seat brackets with the Recaro sliders because I already had the sliders and sold off the old, torn up Sport seats.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4254.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	269.3 KB
ID:	10162617 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4255.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	189.5 KB
ID:	10162618 I was able to get passenger seat in. I started to install yellow Frenchy lights. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4256.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	213.2 KB
ID:	10162619

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4245.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	232.2 KB
ID:	10162290 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4249.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	148.6 KB
ID:	10162291 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4251.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	175.0 KB
ID:	10162289
    I installed the passenger Recaro seat rails and I will install the seat in the car. I’m going back and forth on the blk m car to finish the rear bumper. I will be installing yellowing Frenchy smiles on blk m car with darker yellow fogs on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4195.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	214.9 KB
ID:	10162028 I bought some rusty e30 rails for my second seat Recaro. I’m glad I bought the second seat before Recaro went of business.
    I was hesitant of buying them. It turned out to have surface rust. I wired brush them and used por 15 treatment.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4219.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	254.9 KB
ID:	10162029 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4220.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	230.9 KB
ID:	10162030

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4193.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	279.6 KB
ID:	10161946 I polished the Hartge badge and I sanded the scratches out as much I could.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4192.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	199.2 KB
ID:	10161944

    I also worked some Hartge badges to paint and polish badges.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4214.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	255.8 KB
ID:	10161945

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    I had to go get new longer Allen bolts to bolt my Hartge strut.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4191.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	224.0 KB
ID:	10161582

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    I did a respray on my blk m hood.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    I’m looking for an other blue badge.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4161.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	245.9 KB
ID:	10161284

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4061.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	188.4 KB
ID:	10161201
    Originally posted by 2mAn

    What a change!
    This the first time painted it.
    then it started to bubble up in a lot of areas.


    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by e30m3s54turbo
    I finally finished my trunk.
    What a change!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4007.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	253.9 KB
ID:	10161170 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4009.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	229.4 KB
ID:	10161171 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4008.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	262.5 KB
ID:	10161172 This how the fiber glass trunk looked like.

    Leave a comment:

Working...